Printing with ColorSync profile crashes application

Hi,

Has anybody else experienced an issue when printing and using a ColorSync profile?

For me, when I try this the host application crashes spectacularly.

Just wondering if others can try it - I have raised a bugreport with Apple - but want to confirm if it's PPD related or not.

Thanks

Tim

Replies

Yes, I am having the same issue. I first noticed it using quick books. Print function crashes app consistently.

Thanks for the reply!

At least I know I'm not the only one.

I have bug report 21300568 open on this one.

At this point it seems to be app specific for me. The Apple apps seem to work correctly. Let me know if you figure out a workaround.

That's strange, it does it in every app for me - as this is a test box I thought I would do a fresh install from a USB, still does it, so it's nothing to do with upgrading from 10.10 - 10.11, and corruption occurring.

Could you give some more hints about any workarounds here? I'm in the situation on El Capitan that printing from any app crashes the app. Even printing to PDF crashes the app, as long as at least one printer is installed. Not sure if this is because of the ColorSync profile you mention. How can I check that? Can I delete/remove something?