Upgrading Enterprise App with a new Enterprise Certificate

The company I work for has two Apple Enterprise accounts and we're trying to consolidate down to a single account/certificate. We have a portfolio of enterprise apps that were signed and distributed to users as from our older legacy account and we're trying to resign and upgrade the apps to the newer account. However, when we try to push the resigned app as an upgrade via our MDM the app fails to install and iOS displays a message that says the app cannot be installed at this time.

We've kept the bundle IDs the same between both enterprise accounts so that we can push an upgrade in place. I've tested the install process for the resigned apps as a new install (not an upgrade) and they install and run fine. I think the upgrade is failing becuase we've switched the enterprise certificate and the team identifier.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and found a work around? We're trying to find a way to upgrade the apps without having to delete and reinstall them.

Replies

Hello, I had some problems about the developer enterprise account, can you help me? I'd like to pay for it.