Inapppurchase is not working after release but it was working in sandbox mode.

I just published game last week that include inapppurchase . purchase are working better in sandbox but it is not working in release . Anyone please help.

Replies

Are you certain you attached the IAPs to the binary before submitting the binary for approval? In the sandbox all IAPs are available. In production only approved IAPs are available.

I am also facing the same issue . IAP is attached to the binary and IAP is approved with the binary that i submit. But its not displaying in the production. In sandbox its listing fine. Anyone please help.

From TN2413 In-App Purchase FAQ > Why are my product identifiers being returned in the invalidProductIdentifiers array?

• You did not use an explicit App ID.
  • If you or App Review rejected your most recent binary in iTunes Connect.
  • You did not clear your in-app purchase products for sale in iTunes Connect.
  • You did not sign your app with the Provisioning Profile associated with your explicit App ID.
  • You might have modified your products, but these changes are not yet available to all the App Store servers. It may take up to 48 hours for all your products to be available. File a bug report if the issue persists after 48hrs.
  • You did not complete all the financial requirements. See Agreements, Tax, and Banking Information for more information.
  • Your product is an Apple-hosted one whose content has not yet been uploaded to iTunes Connect. See Hosting Non-Consumable Products with Apple for more information on to upload hosted content.Note: Your product identifier will be invalid until its content is uploaded to iTunes Connect. However, if your content is not ready, disable the
    Hosting Content with Apple
    feature for your product in iTunes Connect to resolve this issue. Re-enable this feature once your content is ready to be uploaded.
  • Your product identifier specified in iTunes Connect does not match the identifier used by the
    SKProductsRequest
    object in your app. See Technical Q&A, QA1329, 'In-App Purchase Product Identifiers' for more information about product identifiers.

I just had this exact issue. Apple ID 1084762137.

Everything worked fine in sandbox and is broken in release. (i get zero valid products).

I did use an explicit app id

The recent binary is approved.

The iAP are cleared for sale

The app is signed with the explict app ID profile

I have not modified my products

My financial requirements are in order

I use no apple hosted content

My product identifiers match (I know this because they work in the sandbox environment)

The only thing I can think of is perhaps when my app was metadata rejected and i replaced the binary some kind of connection got broken with the IAP?

Is there anything else you can suggest? I'm a bit at a loss and my app is on a deadline.

After 12 hours the purchases worked. Seems like IAP sometimes just have to propigate! Apple should probably tell people this, but now that I know, it's easy to plan for