Xcode 7 bots 'Integration pending' message

Yesterday I successfully installed 10.10.4 and Server 4.1.51 along with Xcode 7 beta. Then I setup Xcode server and chose the Xcode 7 beta. I setup a simple single view iOS 9 app with one unit test and one UI test. Then I added the project to the Xcode server and created a bot to run on every commit. This worked perfectly - with each commit, the bot ran and produced a successful build with no failures. Today I installed the preview of 10.11. The installation went successfully, but now whenever I try to run my bot, I just get "Integration pending..." message for the integration in Xcode. I tried deleting the bot and recreating it. Still I get the same error. Why?

Replies

I found a reference to this issue from versions past:

https://devforums.apple.com/message/1051403#1051403

Running this command from terminal:

sudo xcrun xcscontrol --reset

does indeed correct the problem, but a word of warning to anyone else encountering this and trying this solution - running this command will wipe out all your bots and your repositories, so be careful!

I ran into a similar situation. I have a few bots for different schemes-- one of the bots kicked off from a commit and I canceled it before it had finished. Unfortunately any subsequent integrations got stuck into a 'Pending' state. For various reasons, I did not want to wipe out these bots.

What eventually worked was to delete all the canceled integrations (which had been stuck in the 'Pending' state) including the original integration I canceled that seems to have triggered this stuck state. After the canceled integrations were deleted, any following integrations worked as expected.

Same here. Instead of resetting the Xcode Server, I checked the output of:

sudo xcrun xcscontrol --help

Reading the output from that page, this command seems to be what you want (and what helped me):

sudo xcrun xcscontrol --restart

No luck here for me. On one of my servers I'm always stuck at Integration Pending. I can't find any logs anywhere that might indicate why this is. Any ideas?