WebView unable to stream audio video; whilst Safari & Chrome are capable

I've been looking for an answer to this for a while now, but have come out unsuccessful. Streaming a song from meetwave.ca in your browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) will work flawlessly. However, when attempting to view and stream the same audio in a custom made WebView (using Swift and Cocoa), the audio plays for 2-3 seconds and then stops. I'm thinking this is some sort of cache error, but there is no way to be sure with my knowledge and experience.

Upon monitoring the website using Safari's Network Log, I found that the streaming was coming in at a couple hundred KB at a time:

Screenshot.png

My project doesn't seem to give off any errors except for an unknown error upon playing a song for the first time after launch:

/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleGVA/AppleGVA-9.1.6.1/Sources/Slices/Driver/AVD_loader.cpp: failed to get a service for display 4

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: As you can see, the first 2-3 seconds of the song makes sense as in the screenshot above, Safari can be seen receiving 2.22s of audio. Perhaps the WebView in my project is just playing the first 2-3 seconds and has no idea what to do after it receives another 2-3 seconds?