How to frozen a few columns for NSTableView

Now I need to make a NSTableView and the first three tableColumns for tableView are frozen ,but I didn't find good methods to achieve them

Replies

In the Width inspector (Command-Option-5), set the column's width, minimum and maximum all to the same value.

Then, in the Attributes inspector for the table, make sure the Column Sizing menu is set to something other than First Column Only, depending how you want the rest of the columns to resize.

Thank you very much ,but my min3 is NSTableView's first Column can scroll with tableView scroll up and down but can't scroll with tableView scroll left and right like the table's index of i,2,3

NSTableView doesn't have the ability to do that. You'll have to find a different solution.

One possibility might be to use 2 table views, both inside the same scroll view, but you'll probably need to set this up programmatically — I don't thing you can do it directly in Interface Builder.

Indeed, Now I use two NSTableviews now to do it;But there are a lot of problems For example, there are many problems in the process of sliding may appear out of sync, and the corresponding key keyboard to change the row and change the page and the when drag row to generate images And the corresponding drag line could not agree, and so on So I just want to look for them have good method to realize fix the column or good method to let two tableView synchronous work