OS X 10.11 Beta Software Compatibility

So far everything is working but CISCO Anytime Connect VPN. Anyone found the same?

Replies

Vectorworks 2015 is completely unusable

We tried putting on a new MacBook 12" and the machine is unusable doing anything. Spinning wheel of death everywhere although I will say that the Spinning Wheel is a thing of beauty. Had to roll it back to Yosemite. Think we'll wait a month or so before giving it another try.

I'm using Cisco AnyConnect v3.1.05187 without issue.

Parallels lost my Bootcamp partition.

SpamSieve is not working, yet. But the developer is aware of the issues and will publish an update as soon as possible. Edit: There is an update available.

Daylite Mail Plugin is not working, either. Don't expect them to update it any time soon, they are always quite slow.

GPGMail does not work.

iStatMenu does not work. Edit: http://download.bjango.com/istatmenus-elcapitan/

TrimEnabler does not work (as expected). Edit: But it is no longer needed, google "trimforce" will show you why.

Fantastical 2 opens and works OK, but crashes periodically if you leave it open.

Capture One 8.3 works fine.

Using the OSX Cisco VPN without issue.

Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 5, Office 2011 and 2015, Sublime Text 3, Atom, Codekit 2, GitTower 2, all work fine.

New Messages, Mail, iOffice apps fine.

Quicken 2015 is completely broken, chashes upon launch.

Exchange mail work but calendars and contacts don't.

Unsurprisingly perhaps, but xScope 3.6.3 runs, but crashes if you try and use the 'Mirror' function. This is the previous version of xScope, so maybe v4 version runs better.

Exchange calendars (through OSX "Calendar" app) work for me.

Quickbooks for Mac 2014/2015 crashes on any attempt to print or save to PDF.

same for me - Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobile Client 3.1.05187 works fine

I cannot get Cisco AnyConnect to work. I've got 3.5.1.06079 installed. I had to disable rootless to get it to install, but it still doesn't launch. Daemon seems to be running though.

Quicken Essentials and Agile Bit's Knox both crash when trying to open them. Parallels Desktop Windows 8 VM doesn't recognize all usb connected devices.

I have an addendum. My first post doesn't even seem like it applied here, but here's how fixed mine:

- /opt/cisco/anyconnect/profile - delete the xml files here. This will stop AnyConnect from attempting automatic communication.

- launch AnyConnect (it now launched for me)

- In my case, I was connecting to an untrusted server. Something about connecting to an untrusted server made the app crash. When I log in to the site through "official" channels, I was able to launch and connect to the VPN portal.