Can't login to App Store - verification failed 9.3

As of today, I can no longer log in to the app store with any of my credentials. The credentials work fine from my Mac.

I keep getting a verification failed message.

I see some are experience iCloud verification issues, this could be related. I am not going to risk logging out of iCloud to test.

Replies

Forgot to mention. This happened after I did an unencrypted backup/restore from my Mac running latest El Capitan beta.

I am also experiencing the same issue following a iPhone 6 device hardware failure and subsequent warranty replacement. I attempted iCloud and iTunes restore. Both restore methods produce iCloud and Apple ID verification failures. I made multiple restore attempts turning off find my iPhone, location services, restrictions, logging off Apple ID and iCloud before restore, changing the time, etc... No issues with factory restore to 9.2 but not having my data isn't acceptable. Backups require the device to be 9.3. I too am able to access my Apple ID and iCloud on other iOS, OS X, and Windows devices. I changed my passcodes and noticed a different error with a wrong passcode. With an incorrect password, the error states the ID or passcode is incorrect. If the correct passcode is entered, the verification failed error is produced. Obviously the device is able to communicate with Apple servers and the issue is with the beta software and apple's backend. I think the ball is in apple's court on this one.

I am also in the same predicament, had a device replaced, upgraded from 9.2.1 to 9.3, restored from 9.3 backup, now fails to verify. Can't sign out of Find My iPhone to restore or return to factory because verification fails.

I am having the same issue...Can apple not say or do something to fix this???? I see no help

Same here! Please help. I want to my messages and my local photos! Please help!

happen to me today and called apple and pretty much they had no idea and said to put it in recovery mode. Downgrading *****

UPDATE: BUG FIXED IN IOS 9.3 BETA 4!! Thanks god!