iAD payment issues

Havent been paid since Decemeber for my iAd earnings, theres some serious issues going on with there system. Currently finally I was able to get an estimate for my next payment which is in March, however the earnings estimates are incorrect. It doesnt equal to the amounts I've earned in Decemeber or/and January. Does anybody have the same issues. Apple has told me that they have processed both my December and January correct earnings however it isnt reflected correctly on my Itunes Connect account. Waiting for a response from Apple thus far.

Replies

A lot of people seem to be having this problem. Take a look here as well: forums.developer.apple.com/thread/29746

I wonder if ANYBODY has been paid for iAd since November.

When was your last payment received? I last received a payment on December 3rd which contained iAd revenue for October. I have not been paid, nor even had a financial report generated, for iAd revenue in November, December, or January.

I'm still being paid monthly as usual. Last payment was Jan. 27.

If iAd doesn't show up on this upcoming payment, that'll make 4 months without being paid for me....

I'm assuming you've contacted Apple about this? What have they told you?

Ok I was finally able to receive my December payment just today. However they are still missing my January iAd revenue. I will have to contact Apple again once more to get this fixed so we can stay up-to-date. I cant believe Apple is allowing this mess.

I will keep this updated

In the e-mail I got, they said to contact them if I didn't receive payment by the end of March. I love Apple. but that's pretty absurd. Could you imagine the backlash other companies would get for not distributing 4 months of earnings?

$800 or $900 bucks may not mean much to them, but it means something to me, so I would like to get paid sooner rather than later.

Hello antriver,

If you have a missing payment inquiry, please take the following steps:

Connect with us via iTunes Connect > Contact Us.

• Select “iAd App Network” Yes
  • Please include in the subject “iAd Revenue Inquiry - Missing Payments”
  • Please include in the body your CPID and months of missing revenue payment
  • Our team will do our best to respond within 5 business days.
  • Thank you.

Hello dmdhcorp,

If you have a missing payment inquiry, please take the following steps:

Connect with us via iTunes Connect > Contact Us.

• Select “iAd App Network” Yes
  • Please include in the subject “iAd Revenue Inquiry - Missing Payments”
  • Please include in the body your CPID and months of missing revenue payment
  • Our team will do our best to respond within 5 business days.
  • Thank you.

Should I contact you all again? I haven't gotten paid for iAd since October. I was told to contact again if I don't get paid by the end of March, so we are almost there.

Thanks

I finally received a response from Apple iAd App Network Support:

"Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize for any confusion. We have investigated this issue and found there was an error processing your payments.

Please be assured your missing revenue payments will be processed together with your next iAd Revenue payment as an iAd Adjustment. Payments are given 60 days from the time they are posted. If you do not see your missing payments by the end of June, please let us know."

I contacted them again. I got a response saying that escalated my case. Then...I got a response saying that if I don't see my iAd payment by the end of July to contact them again.

I don't think it is acceptable to not pay someone their hard earned money for six months. Really wish they cared more about their developers.