Has anyone Noticed Siri is sensitive

Has anyone noticed that pressing the Home Button brings up Siri alot quicker than usual. I've noticed it when I simply press to check the time on iPhone 6 plus

Replies

I just noticed that this morning. I may start using the sleep wake button more often to wake up my screen. However, this is also an issue when trying to un-lock my phone with touch ID if I've used the home button to wake up my phone.

Ironically enough, I noticed that Siri even pays attention to video when plugged in. I was watching the keynote on my phone last night while plugged in... When they got to the Siri demonstration and said, "Hey Siri", my phone cut the video and started listening.

Yeah I've noticed this too. I think it's a beta 1 bug where when you click the home button, the phone freezes for a moment, so when the software becomes active again it thinks that you were holding the button because of the time difference between when it got the events.

iOS7 and 8 betas fixed this initial slowness in the 2nd beta once they can confirm that the build is actually installing for everyone haha.

I filed a bug report with Apple regarding this.

So one of us will get a Duplicate message.

Also noticed Siri Repeats itself with some responses.

Try "Wake me up at 9AM"

Yeah, this is so annoying, happens almost everytime I hit the home button. 😠

Glad others are seeing this too. I thought i was unlocking it wrong.

Thats exactly what I thought. The ammount of time siri has told me my langugage was uncalled for haha

yeah! when I go to check the time or unlock the phone it always brings up siri first, once I close that then apple pay opens asking which card to use 😁

I have had this issue too. I turned off Siri from lock screen. I still randomly get Siri but now when I don't get Siri I get Apple Pay. Most annoying thing ever.

Yes it happened to me again this morning when I was just trying to open the home screen. The 'ole hag heard me say "dammit" when it happened then scolded me with "language" as a reponse!

(joke about making Siri cry)

😁

I have had this issue too.

I'm seeing this too. I agree it is annoying. 😕

Same here. And if I try to use the lock button instead of the home button, it almost always brings up the "slide to power off" screen.