help with posting a app to app store using xcode

Hi, i have a problem that i need to get fixed ASAP because i has a deadline thanks. heres the problem when submit my app using Xcode i get this email(below) but i don't know where to fin this stuff, however when i open up my .Ip file see these files but can find the /Payload/App.app/Frameworks. please help

dear Developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "App". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftDarwin.dylib, libswiftDispatch.dylib, libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib, libswiftUIKit.dylib, libswiftContacts.dylib, libswiftCore.dylib, libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, libswiftFoundation.dylib, libswiftXCTest.dylib, libswiftCoreImage.dylib, libswiftObjectiveC.dylib aren’t at the expected location /Payload/App.app/Frameworks.

Move the file to the expected location, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

ps. when i look in that directory i see those files so i have no idea whats going wrong

Replies

You may see them, but the path is either missing or not correct.

Which version Xcode and what version Swift are you working with?

Did you use cocoapods?

See: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32526526/invalid-swift-support-files-don-t-match?rq=1

i used swift 2 and xcode 7 and i dont have cocoa pods or now how to use cocoa pods please help