Cisco VPN issue

Looks like the 10.11.4b1 breaks Cisco VPN connectivity. Now Cisco is unable to modify the IP Forwarding table. I'm assuming there's a permissions issue?

Replies

Did it break AnyConnect 4 ?

Looks like 3.1.07021. Seems like a permissions thing, but I've got SIP off.

3.1 is way out of date - I don't think it's supported on 10.11 at all.

I'm running 4.2.01035 and it's broken. It connects to my work and then tells me that AnyConnect was not able to estalbish a connection to the specific secure gateway. Looks like I have to back it down the previous beta.

Hi, i use Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v 4.2.01035, and on OSX 10.11.4b, it fail with this error:

The VPN client was unable to successfully verify the IP forwarding table modifications. A VPN connection will not be established.

Has anyone filled out a bug report yet?

But report has been filed:

Confirm it breaks on multiple versions of AnyConnect. This is a show-stopping bug for us (very large Mac population). Hopefully fixed in an upcoming beta.

Hi all,

same issue on my MacBook OSX 10.11.4 Beta.

and i have also this bug on iOS 9.3 beta1

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/30939

I have the same problem but with the build in VPN type Cisco IPSec VPN 😟

Hi there,

does anyone know about a workaround for the import/export problem of Cisco IPSec configs in ELCapitan?

Still broken in 10.11.4 beta

😠

Installing 10.11.4 Beta 2 now. Hoping it will work with the Cisco VPN.

10.11.4 Beta 2 is also broken. I keep receiving the message "The VPN client was unable to successfully verify the IP forwarding table modifications. A VPN connection will not be established."

10.11.4 b2 - the defect remains

Hi,

a workaround here is to use openconnect. I was facing issues with AnyConnect 4.x in (10.11.3 - specific problem with forwarded proxy) on our corporate network too. I used openconnect alternative from homebrew repository and everything's working fine. There's also openconnect-gui version available in macports (or it can be compiled on your own - I compiled it succesfully). Openconnect works fine with 10.11.4 beta2.