CloudKit Dashboard: Reindexing development data...

CloudKit Dashboard has been showing this message for 10 hours now so there must be a problem. I've deleted all records except for 2 user records and turned off as much indexing as I can to no avail. Anyone know how to fix it?

Replies

CloudKit Dashboard still showing reindexing development data ... only does so in a newly created and updated database

I have this problem too, both in production and development. It's been "reindexing" for days.

Still reindexing development data... another 24 hours past...

Mine is still indexing over 2 days later.

Bug report ID 24032088

same here. after 24 hours, icloud is still trying to reindexing my 25 records. impressive indeed.

I'm having the same issue as well with one of my CloudKit containers. Both development and production have been re-indexing for over 48 hours. I've tried disabling all indexes I can, and it still says it's indexing.

Don't know if anybody is reading this almost three weeks since it was reported; but a clue to this issue; it seems be related to the Asset store. Records with assets I cannot update; records without I can.

I have turned on the check box for "modification date query" on 12 January. It's been indexing ( both dev and production ) since then even though the modification date query has been enabled immediately after the reindexing started.

How can we get updates for this bug?