xcode 7.2 breakpoint not trigged

It works when open a project, but not trigged when you edit the code(delete or insert a row) unless reopen the project

Replies

Does this happen with all breakpoints? Try creating one in a separate source file or even in a separate project.

Actually this happened when I got a new mac pro,and copy the xcode(xcode 7.0) from another mac.

but after that I update the xcode from the App Store,even remove the old xcode(7.0) and install a new one (7.2),still can't solve the problem.

Now there are 3 issues with my xcode7.2

1.breakpoint not trigged (happens when I have edit the code,insert or delete rows)

2.autocompletion not working (happens when edit the code)

3.The file's path seems wrong which is added form me, (It should be relative path,not absolute path,which leed others can't build the project)

1. So the breakpoints are working except after you insert or delete rows?

2. I'm having some trouble with autocompletion not working as well. It's not you. Quitting Xcode and reopening it has worked for me.

3. You know, you can change the file reference point. You're not stuck with it being an absolute path.

1.Breakpoint only worked when open the project,after some code changes,it go wrong.

2.It's not normal beacuse it happened so frequently same as the breakpoint

Did you make sure that the breakpoint does not have any conditions or special behavior attached to it that might be affecting its behavior? You still haven't said whether other breakpoints in your project work or don't work.

Solved by reinstall the osx and xcode,and everything,thanks.