Submit for Review not allowing iOS9.2

When I try and submit an update for my app that was created in xcode 7.2(not beta) I get this error message.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in AppNameHereRemoved.app/AppNameHereRemoved is 9.2 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 9.1.

Since xcode7.2 is not beta and iOS 9.2 is not beta I'm confused why I am getting the above error message. I know that they just realeased 9.2 today but is it to soon to be submitting apps using the new software?

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Replies

Give the backend 24 hrs. to catch up, then try again.

I'm getting the same issue. I imagine this is fairly standard after a new GM is released. Will wait 24hours and report back.

It does seem standard these days but that doesnt mean it isn't a significant error. 🙂

The tools were released today. Why would you expect the extra infrastructure to also be updated?

This isn't an error, it is the way the world works when the cloud is concerned.

Same here. Hoping they update today!

Same here. 😠

Same here

+1

Yeah, ridiculous to think that a new tool should work from day 1.

Same here and waiting 24 hrs....

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not but no, I don't think it just 'has to be this way'. If the teams were able to coordinate more tightly then you'd think this sort of thing could be avoided. Right now you can't submit apps with the tools they shipped. That seems... a bit broken.

Argh...

Ah Apple!!

Same here 😐

+1