GKTurnbasedMatch invite and turn notification are not reciving in iOS9?

Hi all,

I am facing Game center issues past one month, When iOS9 relased. I didn't get Game invite and turn notification for my Turn-based game. Its already working fine on iOS 8.4 and below after iOS 9 I am getting issues while turn update and match invite. please can any one help on this.

I have two App in iTuneConnect one is got approval from Apple review team but I deleted the version due to some design issues another one is test App. In my case test App didn't get notification and match invite in iOS9 but last week i have tested on approved app with new version the game center notification are came till 16 Nov 2015. When I open my device recived many number of turn notification on 17 Nov 2015. After I have tested App the notification are not coming.

Now I have tested both app notification are not coming and turn update also not happenning in my game. kindly help me to fix the problem.

I have saw some post regarding this issues most of the having issues but any one get solution please help me or guide to fix this issues. My testing devices are currently having iOS 9.1

Thanks and Regards

Rhytha

iOS App Development

https://rhytha.com/

Replies

Same issue. I'm looking for a solution too.

There are a number of us with the same problem.

It's worth filing a Radar.

I suspect this is a problem at the Apple end with their infrastructure. But that's not a lot of help.

I had to do a demo, so I wrote some code for turn-based games which repeatedly pulled down the game state and spotted changes.

I am hoping that a fix is forthcoming.