Xcode 7.1 upload error, keep receiving error "1070"

"You must be an Itunes Connect Admin or Technical user in order to deliver content or metadata"

Xcode and Application Loader give me same error.

Replies

I am getting the same error since Apple introduced new Roles in iTunesConnect, tried with both App Manager and Developer.

Same issue here.

3 days past I still got this error

Same here 😢, 16/11/2015, updated users from Technical to AppManager in iTuneConnect.

When upload binary via Application Loader(version 3.3 (8.6.8)). The user still got error "You must be an Itunes Connect Admin or Technical user in order to deliver content or metadata".

Same here. Getting this error when submitting to App Store using either XCode 6.3 and Application Loader 3.1. Please help!

Me too.

same error. do someone contact Apple ?

Same error, no doubt it is a bug in the iTunes Connect API. I guessed it has not been updated to take the new user roles into account...

I filed a bug in Apple Bug Reporter.

Same here using the lastest version of Xcode (7.1) and Application Loader (3.3) and App Manager role.

Same here using Xcode (7.1.1) with App Manager Role

Has a bug been logged with Apple to fix this issue? Are there any workarounds? I find it hard to believe that no one is able uplaod apps right now with the new iTunes connect roles in place.

It seems there aren't any fixes yet. I have been trying for two days in a row now! I can´t believe Apple hasn´t said anything about this issue yet.

I finally managed to overcome it. Or at least I think I did. Maybe Apple already solved the issue. Anyway, what I did was log in to my iTunes Connect portal and since I am part of a team (admin) there were several users with different roles. I changed every user's role to admin and tried the upload again. The error disspaeared. Then I just changed the user's roles back to normal.

iTunes Connect support mentioned this workaround to me. I tried it today, but unfortuantely the error came back when I switched back to app manager from admin.

Can you tell me how to change the role to Admin? 'Cause other accounts in the team can not switch to Admin role from other roles like Developer. And the app manager can not change role because all the role buttons seems to be disabled.