Apple TV App Store search and localization

My app 'Solar Observatory' for Apple TV has 'NASA' as a keyword for App Store search. If I search for "NASA" in the Swedish Apple TV App Store, I get no results.

Another keyword I have is "space". Space is not a Swedish word. If I search for "space" I find the app in the results. I does not make sense for me.

I would like to know if search for "NASA" lists "Solar Observatory" in search results in the Apple TV US store. The app is not localized for any other language except "English (U.S.)". I am not intending to localize it at the moment, since it will need a specialized translator. If I would add localized description with keywords in "English (U.K.)", will that solve my problem? Will the app become searchable with english keywords in other non-English App Stores?

Or does this mean that the app can only be found by a keyword if localized for the local App Store. In that case I will need to change the title to something with main keywords included, which could be ugly. But why searching for "space" in Swedish App Store shows the app?

What can I do to improve discoverabilty if I don't want to translate the app to other languages? Is the long title with all the keywords the only solution?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.