iTunesConnect Site Down ???

Anyone else experiencing issues with Connect? Half my pages are code garbage, no submit for review button, no Internal testing page that displays correctly or works, etc...

Replies

Yes, same.

It looks like some script that provides some Angular (JS) stuff they use is erroring which is breaking everything.

A quick scan of several recents threads here agree....

UI is broken/fails to reliably render - Servers are up/down like a rubber ball. Not new, but seems worse than usual, if that's possible.

Call 'em up and give them an earfull:

Apple Developer Relations:

(800) 633 2152

(408) 974 4897

Bug report if you have the time, too.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT

Called (thank you for the numbers) and the person I spoke to said she wasn't aware odf any issues.....bull. She's sending me an email to fill out more info and attach screenshots. I told her to google it too 🙂

If anyone hears about a fix please let me know...I can't suibmit an app for a client that is ready for launch. Lame.

> the person I spoke to said she wasn't aware odf any issue

What?? You mean those bug reports aren't getting thru??

head...meet sand

First rule of quieting an issue is to deny there is an issue.

Same here. can't suibmit an app. Hope they will fix this soon.😢

We're seeing the same thing. The screens to select a build are full of code instead of text meant for users. Submitting a new version is impossible right now.

We also have problems since yesterday. "Test Flight" tab displays html and is unusable. No pricing link under app store information so it's impossible to submit a new build and update pricing. Very slow response to fix these issues from Apple.

Having that same issue. Testflight and builds list are showing angular errors. More over; the button for creating a new version is hidden.

We're having the same problem too. I was able to issue a support ticket (first guy said he hadn't heard any other similar reports - earlier today; later today 2nd guy said he had heard of same reports). I got through to a senior advisor who was going to raise up the priority level with engineering team. We'll see what happens!

And how do we get this to be RED for iTunes Connect? 🙂

https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Maybe they fixed it but I was able to get it working on both Safari & Chrome by clearing the cache then reloading.

I wasn't able to access builds to submit or Testflight internal testers but both are working fine now.

We don't - it's just eye candy, apparently. That, or it takes a county wide 48 hr. zombie-fueled outage before it's considered actionable.

The solved the problem for me after what appears to be a server side fix:

If you are using Safari, from the Develop Menu choose the action to "Empty Caches".

If you do not see the Develop menu, then go to the Safari >> Preferences >> Advanced menu, and enable "Show develop in menu bar".

Not workign for me. I still see gibberish on the testflight page. It's the same for two different tiunes accounts too.

Empty caches worked for me. Navigate to the page you are having problems, Empty Cahes, then reload.