Can't Save or Submit Builds/Updates

In itunes connect, I cannot save or submit changes to my app because the button doesn't appear. I cannot select the build either. Formatting codes such as these appear on the build selection popup and the testflight screen:

{{ loc('ITC.apps.testinformation.internalTesting.title') }

Replies

We are experiencing an issue as well. If you attempt to add a build for submission, the controls are all broken in the resulting pop-up. The top of the pop-up reads:

{{ l10n.interpolate('ITC.AppVersion.BuildModal.Title') }}

The same is true with the TestFlight tab. Under Internal Testing, nothing works. All the controls on the screen are broken. The top of the screen reads:

loc('ITC.apps.testinformation.internalTesting.title')

And if we try to view the TestFlight Builds -> iOS option, it just loads indefinitely. The loading circle animation is the only thing that appears.

This all started yesterday, Nov. 5th at 8:00pm (pst).

UPDATE: I have spoken with Apple developer support and submitted a ticket as of Nov 6th at 8:30am. It appears that the Users and Roles feature is also broken in iTunesConnect. It too sits at a loading screen indefinitely.

Same here.

-David

Same here....call them

Apple Developer Relations:

(800) 633 2152

(408) 974 4897

Bug report if you have the time, too.

I just called Apple, and was asked to submit a support ticket. Does anyone have an ETA from Apple about this issue?

So all they did was **** you off, then...

ETA? For things to clear up?

Devs have been asking that question for a long, long time by now, and here we still are...with the situation growing worse, not better, by the day.

Same here!!! Crazy!!

Glad im not the only one. Thought I was going crazy!! 🙂

I have the exact same problem. I also thought I was going crazy for a minute. The Apple Status Page says all systems are green, but that clearly isn't the case...(it literally never works). You would think Apple could just restore from an old backup and restart the system? I wonder why it's been down for so long now! I'm really hoping it's not all weekend.

I was have similar issues on Firefox; worked on Safari.

I have the issue still in chrome and safari so the browser doesn't matter for me.

-David

Same issue here. Tested on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.

Things are working for me now. Hopefully for you all as well.

Yep, working for me now too. Thanks.

What did you guys do? Im having this issue now? Thanks !