Archive upload failed with errors

I tried uploading 3 app builds today and they all received the following error:

Archive upload failed due to the issues listed below:

Exception occurred when creating MZContentProviderUpload for provider. (1004)

I haven't seen anything online about this one... Validating the app worked fine. Just receive this error on Upload to App Store.

Thanks,

Todd

Replies

I'm using Xcode Version 7.1 (7B91b)

I'm having the same issue.

Having same problem. any information about it?

Adding myself as having the same issue. Xcode 7.1 (7B91b)

Thanks for letting me know you also have issues. I suspect it could be maintenance given when I click on "Agreements, Tax, and Banking" it says:

System maintenance in progress...

Also having the same problem.

I am also having the same issue. Would be nice to get an email when they are performing system maintenance.

Ah.. good find. I've made note of that here too

Hi Having the same problem! I also get a warning about the API analysis file being too large. Do you se this error also

I get this one frequently as well, it doesn't seem to have any affect on the app being reviewed and approved, however. The app should still be uploaded to iTunes Connect regardless of the API Analysis warning (or as they call it, informational message)

I filed a radar (rdar://problem/23417562) requesting a status page for the developer tools similar to https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

If you think that'd be useful, you should do the same to help get visibility.

I have the same problem. I can't upload a new build to replace the rejected one. The error is that there isalready a build on the store with the same version number. According to the documentation "The build number is the Xcode Build number, or the “Bundle version” key in the Info.plist." If I change this to create e different build number I get the erro you are getting.

Same issue here, just got a rejection on my tv app and trying to upload a fix for approval. Frustrating.

Same thing happening here.

Same problem.

Please, everyone, file a bug report at radar.apple.com

Apple does not generally respond to these forums, and posting here lets us help each other but Apple only pays attention to bug reports: it's the basis of their service, new-feature decisions, etc.

File bugs! Please!

(edit: corrected web address)