TestFlight Operation_failed

In Itunes Connect, In TestFlight Section after selecting the build for internal testing and if i click in Start Testing, I am getting an error as Operation_failed. Any body facing similar? If yes, can somebody please help me out whats the reason of this error.

Replies

Same here Im also getting the same error ! waited 2 days for beta approval and now i can't send ! this is absurd.

same here! also still need to upload via Application Loader only as I can't get it uploaded via xcode

Same problem here - when trying to activate an uploaded build.

Same here you can see the console log exception:

POST https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/apps/1052581984/testingTypes/internal/trains/ 500 (Internal Server Error)(anonymous function) @ vendor.js:16o @ vendor.js:16i @ vendor.js:16j @ vendor.js:17j @ vendor.js:17(anonymous function) @ vendor.js:17k.$eval @ vendor.js:17k.$digest @ vendor.js:17k.$apply @ vendor.js:17(anonymous function) @ vendor.js:18fa.event.dispatch @ vendor.js:7q.handle @ vendor.js:7

vendor.js:16 TypeError: Cannot read property 'availableExportCompliances' of undefined

at renderBuildData (internal_testing_cntrl.js:446)

at k.$$.restoreExistingTrainData (internal_testing_cntrl.js:1185)

at internal_testing_cntrl.js:1170

at j (vendor.js:17)

at vendor.js:17

at k.$eval (vendor.js:17)

at k.$digest (vendor.js:17)

at k.$apply (vendor.js:17)

at f (vendor.js:16)

at r (vendor.js:16)

+1.

VERY irritating to say the least, this messes up our update release completely. It is unacceptable that this is allowed to continue – uncommented – for several days!

Same "operation_failed" after confirming a new version for beta-test:;

it appears (very shortly) as "version undefined build undefined"

Same exceptions as liadlivnat:

POST https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/apps/1018487001/testingTypes/internal/trains/ 500 (Internal Server Error)

[..]

TypeError: Cannot read property 'availableExportCompliances' of undefined

at renderBuildData (internal_testing_cntrl.js:446) [..]

I have the same problem. Please quickly resolve this, the deadline is coming =))

This must be happending to only a small percentage of us? Otherwise I would expect to see thousands of posts.

Sure would like to know what is going on.

I've been thinking the same lately.

Looking for some hints, it could be unrelated, but in my case the problem appeared after updating to Xcode7.1;

last working submission to TF was built with Xcode7.0.

I'm getting the same error (only for external testers), also with builds created using Xcode7.1

I've been trying for the last 48 hours. I guess they won't be doing anything about this before tomorrow :-(

Get the same thing here to 😟

Same here +1

Yeah, happening to me too...

It is driving me crazy all this errors with iTunes Connect..,

Same here- would be nice of Apple made an announcement of when it will be fixed. Pretty frustrating.😢

Same problem, is there any update on this?