can't reinstall os x el capitan

I am trying to unenroll my laptop from os x 10.11 (15A279b) but in the app store preferences it only shows to check for updates and not to change if i want to see pr-release updates. Now that os x 10.11.1 has been released to the public i want to go out of the beta and install 10.11.1. I have tried to reinstall os x 10.11 hoping that would work but i got an error saying this item is temporarily unavailable. What can i do to get out of beta os x? Thanks. 😕

MackBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)

Replies

>I have tried to reinstall os x 10.11 hoping that would work but i got an error saying this item is temporarily unavailable.

From https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/unenroll

How do I reinstall a released version of OS X?

It is recommended that you keep your device enrolled in the program until the next commercial version of the software you are testing becomes available from the Mac App Store. If you must reinstall a previously-released version of OS X, you need to restore your Mac using the Time Machine backup that you created before you installed the OS X public beta.

Restore your Mac

-=-

It sounds tho as you may not be logged into your mac with the same apple ID you used for the beta program or you've already exited.