Remove App ID

Hello,

I've removed this morning my App from the Store. Since, I want to remove the App ID associated to this App, but I've the following message :

An unspecified error occurred.

The App ID '2ENYVR2B25.com.society.appName' appears to be in use by the App Store, so it can not be removed at this time.

Is it normal ? Should I wait more time ? How many time ?

Thank you in advance,

Cordially

Replies

How did you 'remove'? Delete or take off sale? Why do you want to delete that app id?

In any case, as I recall, you can't simply delete an app id. Once established, it remains in the system to track that particular app's activity, etc.

In first time, I had to take off sale in order to delete it. After that I took of sale, I've removed all regions where the App could be distributed. Then, the Delete App button appeared. I've deleted the App and the certificates/provisionning profil associated to this. I don't know why the App ID can't be removed. I don't see any reference since the Apple Store.

I want to delete the App ID because I have to set it in lower case : myApp to myapp

Were you able to finally delete the AppID?

Hi madara, I ran into the same problem this morning. The app was removed by developer and currently disappeared from iTunes Connect. I also remove the Provisioning Profiles related to that App ID just in case. However Apple still threw me this message when I was trying to delete it.

Have you finally been able to delete it?

I have same problem. U solve?

I have same problem and did not find the solution.

Someone can help?

I have same problem and did not find the solution.

Someone can help?

5 years ago, this question not have answer why? Apple, this morning i remove app for test but right now is not possible remove App ID associated why?

Same problem here. I have a test app which is not published on the app store, now I want to remove it from the account but the AppID cannot be removed.