AT&T WiFi Calling

Anyone else running iOS 9.1 that was part of AT&T WiFi Calling Beta and once iOS 9 was officially released get a text message stating you would be able to keep it but then suddenly get disabled on your phone and not let you re-enable it?

Thats what happened to me on Sept 16th I got a text message about it and told would be able to keep the WiFi Calling Feature. And it kept working until Sunday the 27th and then stopped working and when try to re-enable tells you its not available in my area. I called AT&T and they tell me I gotta contact Apple.

Replies

This happened to me, as well. I have 2 iphones (an iPhone 6 and and iPhone 6 Plus) that were runnign the beta. Both had ATT WiFi calling enabled. After updating to the full public release version of iOS 9, they both still worked. We got our new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus on Friday, Sept 25. Both had WiFi calling enabled. Then, we promptly got the iOS 9.0.1 udpates. The iPhone 6s had WiFi calling turned off. The 6s Plus did not...It was still turned on. Trying to re-enable WiFi calling on the 6s, but I now get that "WiFi calling is not available in your area" message.

So, I still have WiFi calling on the 6s Plus, but not the 6s.

Okay I upgraded from 6 Plus to 6S Plus so to weed out the issue is there anyone that did not upgrade/change phones that had their disabled?