iTunes Connect Slow or Unresponsive

I cannot access iTunes Connect at all, while the other guy I work with can, but is incredibly slow (he's located elsewhere). It fails immediately with an error stating that the peer has reset the connection. There are no other errors or indications as to what the issue is.

As for the other guy, it's incredibly slow to load and seemingly doesn't want to load at all, but will after significant wait times.

This has utterly halted any tasks that we were going to perform, such as analytics or promo-code generation.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? It has been inaccessible for me all weekend.

We are located in Eastern Washington, so that might help narrow down where the issue might be.

Replies

Since there seems to be a disconnect here...

The problem exists for myself and the other guy on my team (which to keep this simple for me in typing, henceforth, my brother).
WE are located in Eastern Washington collectively.
I am on sattelite internet, but am assigned, most of the time, a Spokane, WA ip address.

My brother is on a completely different, landbased network. He is assigned an ip address for Republic, WA

It has worked perfectly fine until Friday evening (October 2nd, 2015) or so.

As such, we are on completely different networks, where I might actually be served from as far away as the east coast, but this is widely variant.

That said, current reporting indicates Spokane for myself, though I'm actually closer to Republic.

Neither are behind any corporate anything. There is no special gateways or otherwise that you wouldn't find in any typical home. Our hardware profiles are completely different. Network equipment, again, completely different.

He is located, if you so wish to know, about 2 hours give or take north of me. We are in the same county.

Nothing for either one of us has changed. We have not performed any unnecessary updates or configuration changes. There have been no other outtages reported. No other service from any other provider appears to be impacted in any way.

Hi there,

I'm getting similar issues here. I'm attempting to simply upload images for the next version of my app but with no luck. Spinning wheel runs for a long time and never successfully uploads anything. Lately, it started kicking me out. I've been trying all day - no luck. No network issues this side (ADSL connection).

This worked before without issue a while back. What changed?

TZ: GMT+2

Hi,

I'm getting same problem too. I was trying to upload screenshots over half day, but loading circle was rotating endless.

Browser outputs error log

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

It seems that iTunes connect server may have down.

Same problem occurs to me.

Trying to edit the metadata for the next version, but when I press Save, it keeps saying Saving... no matter how long I wait.

I've got the same problem. Been trying to upload some new screenshots of a new version, but keep seeing the spinning wheel.

In the morning today I tried and succeeded to submit.

I didn't change any screenshots. Server might be not cloweded at that time.

This, seemingly by magic, resolved for me. I don't understand it at all. I'm going to continue to keep investigating this the best I can.

As I stated below, this has resolved for me due to no changes on my part. I haven't heard back yet from my brother on wether or not it's working for him properly, but I have some doubts.

Again, so far, it seems to be working appropriately (I have to push an update out now, so that's going to be a little interesting, too).

The iTunes Connect is not behaving for me.

Cannot login at times, it is slow or I have to try again later. Also, App submissions bring up errors, I have contacted Apple about this particular point and hopefully someone will look into it.

I am having the same problem. I am trying to add a new App on iTunes Connect and I can't. Looks like a problem with angular.js

I already tried with other browsers like chrome and firefox and after fill all fields to add a new app I receive an error saying that I need to contact with Apple, but without a clear explanation.

Someone else is having the same problem?

I am having the exact same problem. I have written multiple help requests as well as opened Developer Technical Support ticket. So far only automated answers. I need my application to hit App Store by 16th. I really hope they figure it out ASAP.

PS. Being an Angular developer myself, it physically hurts me to see related errors on the console. And I've seen too many on my short time here. Do they not have QA at all?

Same. Slow to the point it times out. Constantly kicks me out (randomly) or redirects to pages that reload themselves in eternal loop (I can see the browser reloading it every second without an exit), then it can’t be reached anymore for minutes when I try to login again after closing the browser and restart the modem for a fresh new connection.

I'm getting this issue again. I've tried several reloads of the page:

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/itc/static/login?view=1&path=%2FWebObjects%2FiTunesConnect.woa

and it seems to spin forever on the activity indicator.

I just now restarted Safari and that got it working. Don't know if it was a coincidence.

Has anyone found a fix for this / is this still happening to other people? iTunesConnect is pretty much unusable for our entire company at this point. We are experiencing a very high level of latency when navigating from the App List page to the App Details page (20+ seconds). Also getting radomly logged out during these requests about half the time, so we have start whatever task we were working on from the very beginning. I've contacted Apple Support on this issue, but they basically just gave me the old "can't reproduce. can't fix" response.