Anyone else have a problem with Error Code: S7381-1204 in Netflix in Safari in 10.11.1 beta 2 build 15B22c?

Since updating to this build I haven't been able to use Netflix in Safari. It works without a problem in Firefox or Chrome, but I don't usually use either of these browsers. In June there was a user who posed the same question with 10.11.1 beta 5, and he/she solved the problem via clearing history and all data, but this did not work here.

Netflix describes this problem as coming from a lack of HTML 5 support, although HBO go and other video continue to work without any problems (its just Netflix and just after this update).

This is a Macbook Pro Early 2011. I've submitted an error report with Safari and OS diagnostics. The build I'm running is 15B22c. I've noted no other problems with video, audio, or performance.

Suggestions?

Accepted Reply

Upgrading to beta 3 (build 15B30a) resolved the issue with Netflix.

Replies

Upgrading to beta 3 (build 15B30a) resolved the issue with Netflix.

I have no idea what any of this means, but I need help with mine as well. We have the same computers and it keeps saying there was an error loading with netflix, refresh and try again. I deleted all my history, and the cookies and such and it still won't load.. did you fix yours??

I have this problem! I just updated to OS X El Capitan today, and I have "Error Code: S7381-1204" popping up whenever I try to watch Netflix. How do I fix it?

I just updated my computer as well and although it workes for youtube, fox, and such the error code comes up whenever I try to watch from netflix. I had no problem before I updated and already cleared my history, data, and cookies in search of a cure.