El Capitan boot problem after upgrade

Hey everyone.
I have problem with boot after upgrade to El Capitan on my MBP with retina display - 2014.

I am currently in recovery mode. After reading previous posts, I assume this will help:

-bash-3.2# cd "/Volumes/Macintosh HD" ; ls -1 Library/Extensions/ ; find Library/Application\ Support -iname *.kext ; find System/Library/Extensions -ctime +1d -depth 2
ACS6x.kext
ATTOCelerityFC8.kext
ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext
ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext
ArcMSR.kext
CalDigitHDProDrv.kext
EPSONUSBPrintClass.kext
HighPointIOP.kext
HighPointRR.kext
HuaweiDataCardDriver_10_9.kext
PromiseSTEX.kext
SoftRAID.kext
hp_io_enabler_compound.kext
Library/Application Support/Avast/components/fileshield/signed/AvastFileShield.kext
Library/Application Support/Avast/components/fileshield/unsigned/AvastFileShield.kext
Library/Application Support/Avast/components/proxy/signed/AvastPacketForwarder.kext
Library/Application Support/Avast/components/proxy/unsigned/AvastPacketForwarder.kext
System/Library/Extensions/AppleMobileDevice.kext/Contents
System/Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver.kext/Contents
System/Library/Extensions/JMicronATA.kext/Contents
System/Library/Extensions/USBExpressCardCantWake_Huawei.kext/Contents

Thanks in advance 🙂

Accepted Reply

These forums are about to be closed (OS X 10.11 Beta Forum Closing)

I should point out that I'm not affiliated with Apple in any way, but if you would like to request personal help, please contact me on MacMax108@gmail.com

-Max

Replies

I should point out that I'm not affiliated with Apple in any way, but if you would like to request personal help, please contact me on MacMax108@gmail.com

-Max

It works!

thank you so much.

You are amazing 🙂

No problem 🙂

Glad it's sorted for you!

hello Max! i have the same problem, my macbook pro retina keep the black screen with the apple logo and the white bar freeze. i can't do nothing ! how can i fix it? thank you for yor time

Nicholas

-Max

Hello Max108, seems to have a large number of users experiencing the issue. Are you able to provide details some of the common issue?