Custom B2B app not available in all territories?

We have created a custom B2B app. In iTunes Connect it is set to only be available in the VPP Business Store and we have added the Apple IDs of a few customers' VPP accounts for testing before rolling it out further. The app is marked as 'Available in All territories'.

We ourselves are UK based.

It seems though that only VPP customers whose accounts are also UK-based can actually see our app on the VPP Businesss Store. It does not show up for non-UK based accounts (US and Canada tested so far).

I guess that something is wrong somewhere as I am assuming customer VPP accounts don't really need to be located in the same territory (UK) in order to use the VPP store.

So is there something we are doing wrong or possibly our non-UK based customers.

Or are we totally misunderstanding the VPP store and apps really are restricted to their 'home' territory??

Replies

Hi, did you ever solved that issue? I'm facing the same problem. UK customer sees app in vpp acount, but US does not.

We are also facing the same issue - a UK company, trying to distribute an app via B2B/VPP to a customer with a US VPP account.

I can see our app in my own UK VPP account, but they cannot see it in theirs, despite availability being set to "All Territories".

Has anyone found a solution for this please?

Many thanks,

Andrew

Finally worked out a solution to this. The trick is to make sure you have both Free and Paid contracts in effect, even if you only want to distribute free apps via B2B/VPP.