[PKAddPaymentPassViewController canAddPaymentPass] returns YES on device with Canadian region code

iOS 9 introduces an add payment method view controller to allow the user to add a credit card in Wallet. I have an iPhone 6 set to the Canadian region code, but calling [PKAddPaymentPassViewController canAddPaymentPass] returns YES, even though the device is unable to add a payment method within Wallet.

Is this a bug, or expected behaviour?

Replies

I am trying to use In app provisioning for apple pay

1.Is it mandatory to create Merchant Id and Payment Processing Certificate in developer account .

2.while creating instance for class

PKAddPaymentPassViewController using

initWithRequestConfiguration it returns nil

Is there any other waty to create PKAddPaymentPassViewController object can you share any code snippet

Thanks

How do you add add

"com.apple.developer.payment-pass-provisioning” entitlement

in app provisioning profile

I am recieving “The executable was signed with invalid entitlement" this error

Hi,

Could you help on how to add credit/debit cards to wallet from our app (banking app). It will be really helpful to know how do we create PKAddPaymentPassRequest class object which need to be passed to PKAddPaymentPassViewControllerDelegate method :

- (void)addPaymentPassViewController:(PKAddPaymentPassViewController *)controller

generateRequestWithCertificateChain:(NSArray<NSData *> *)certificates

nonce:(NSData *)nonce

nonceSignature:(NSData *)nonceSignature

completionHandler:(void(^)(PKAddPaymentPassRequest *request))handler

I am also getting the same issue. It returns the nil value. DId you solve that error?