Having troudle with upgrading to iOS 9.0.1

Hello

I have a serious problem with my iPhone.

A few months ago I have installed iOS 9 beta as a developer. But because of issues within this version of ios (iOS 9 beta) I repented and had bad experience with my iPhone. So I waited till iOS 9 published, but in software update menu, option iOS 9.1 public beta 2 appeared.

I did not up to date because I did not want version of beta anymore . After that I decided to download iOS 9 from Apple website and installed it on my iPhone by iTunes.

Everything was going good till iOS 9.0.1 released, but unfortunately in software update menu, option iOS 9.1 public beta 2 appeared again.

Now, please help me to up to date my iOS as a usual user, not a developer.

In the other word, I do not want to be known as a developer.

thank you so much

Replies

Hi arasto.bw,

1. Go to Settings > General > Profiles. For every profile, scroll down and hit delete, then yes on the confirmation.
  2. Just in case your iDevice already downloaded the iOS 9.1 update, check Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage. If you see the iOS 9.1 beta there then select it and delete.
  3. Restart your iDevice

If it is possible that you ever joined the Public Beta program (also known as Apple Seed program) then unenroll from there by going to https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/unenroll and use the link at the bottom.

-Max