Stuck in Processing for App Store

After being stuck in "Processing build", I am now stuck in "Processing for App Store".

When my builds became available, I hit submit, the review process was quite fast (a few hours) and, now I have been stuck in "Processing for App Store" for nearly 48 hours.

In the meantime my previous update from last week was apparently reissued for some users.

Would be great to have a note from Apple on what is going on.

I am used to the delays for the review process. Usually I would be in "waiting for review" at this stage.

But being stuck in a step that usually last for a few minutes (and should last at most 24 hours according to the doc) is more stressful.

Replies

No messages here except "Potential Loss of Keychain Access", which is a warning message that occurs every time the application identifier prefix changes.

Nothing in junk mail folders.

Have tried disabling bitcode.

My apps do not use App Thinning, and have not changed substantially since the last uploads.

Same behavior regardless of uploading through Xcode or the Application Loader.

Same behavior from multiple networks.

The past couple days, I have been unable to complete the upload at all. It pauses for a long time "Verifying Application Assets", then fails with the message "The session's status is FAILED and the error description is 'failed to open ssh session. (16)."

This appears to be an Apple side problem for a large number of people. I have half a dozen builds, all for the same version and build number, all displaying "Processing" now for many days. Now builds are just displaying "Created" when the SSH session fails as described above.

In the new Resource and Help section of iTunes Connect, there is this statement. I suggest every developer who is having this problem contact Apple as indicated until app submissions are back to where they were before the past couple weeks.

Why is my build Processing and how long can it take?

Before you can use a build on iTunes Connect, it must be processed. If you’ve successfully uploaded a build and it’s in the Processing state for more than 24 hours, there may be an issue with it. To resolve the issue, contact us.

happening again

Same.

I am going to call them. This is ridiculous!