iAd did not show in apps after iPhone updated to iOS 9

After updated to iOS 9 this afternoon, I found that iAd was not displayed in apps I wrote for iOS 8, Any idea why?

Replies

Same issue, iAd not displaying ads after iOS9 upgrade.

Idem for me.

And I can't go to the iAd section in iTunes Connect !!??

After I upgrading to IOS 9 on the same day it was released my App still worked fine. I tested the retail version and iAds were showing. But the next day I used my app no iAds were showing anymore. I checked my app on devices still running IOS 8 and IOS 7 and iAds were showing and working fine.

Current state for me is:

IOS9 no iAds are showing anymore

IOS8 and 7 iAds are working fine.

When I test the App in the sandbox environment iAds are showing even under IOS 9 but unfortunately not in the buyable retail version and live environment.

Anyone from Apple around here who can tell if something has been changed that needs to be adjusted? I even checked back the Apple sample code there seems to be no hints that something has dramatically changed. And on the first day of the IOS 9 release iAds were even working under IOS 9.

Another thing with iAds and IOS 9 that I have discovered is that when the app is being used in split view (each App using 50% of the screen) the iAd is not adjusted correctly to the width, it is to large. When when using it in split view with a 60%/40% ratio of the apps the width of the ad is adjusted correctly.

Any idea and any help is appreciated.

Thank you so much.

I am testing my apps every day. Also have filed a bug report. When I today tested my Apps, one of them showed iAds again on multiple devices running IOS9. But unfortunately only for a few minutes. Now all my apps are not showing any iads anymore.

.. now several hours later...

I am noticing that some apps started showing a single iAd again. But not all the time. Sometimes I start it it is present sometimes it isn't. And when showing an iAd the iAd never changed to the next iAd as it does running the apps using IOS 7 and IOS 8.