First 10.11.1 beta build 15B17c

Replies

Note there is a new el capitan seed configuration utility too. So you might want to install that too if you would rather update via the mac app store instead. You can get it at https://developer.apple.com/osx/download/ after signing in.

It showed up for me in Mac App Store without looking for a new seed configuration utility.

Same thing here.

Well you might not need it if you upgraded dp8 to the gm because your seed config would have been preserved.

But a clean install of the gm may need the seed configuraition utility to be installed to be able to get subsequent betas.

So whether you need it or not probably depends on whether you did a clean install of the gm or not.

I see. No clean install here. Makes sense.

Ditto - no clean install - just ran GM install over the top.

Mine never likes to reboot via the App Store. Thanks for the deltas.

I haven't had a successful update from the App Store in about four betas. I've had to do it through terminal. Oddly enough, I installed the seed config utility, but it 10.11 b1 doesnt show up in the App Store or in Terminal. The delta will definitely come in handy.

How do you prevent the beta's from showing up or being installed?

Open System Preferences>App Store. Change "Your computer is set to receive Software Update seeds".

No clean install here 10.10.5 to 10.11 and it is prompting to go to 10.11.1 ...

I installed 10.11.1 with no problems. YRMV.