Apple TV Shipping

So, many were selected for the Apple TV Developer Kit yesterday (way more than I thought they'd select), and we are all patiently waiting. Let's use this thread to post when your order finally goes from Processing to Shipped, along with ETA.

Replies

Question, how do you know if you are selected?

You'll get an email. I wasn't selected and recieved an email telling me such.

You were sent an email that said so yesterday. Some people were even sent emails of rejection too that I've seen.

@tbrass84

Mine has yet to be shipped, still reads "Processing". 😎

Same here. Tried searching with tracking by reference number for both UPS and FedEx and nothing, so label hasn't even been made yet.

Maybe they'll come straight from the factory, outside the US.

Mine just got shipped a couple hours ago & leaving Middletown, PA. Estimated arrival Thursday September 17th. Thanks Apple!!!

I never got any letter 😟

Nice. Mine has changed to preparing for shipment.

I just got mine delivered (NZ afternoon). I just can't seem to activate it.

Can you see the status somewhere, or do you get emails about it? I can't seem to find out where I can see the status of my order.

Check Junk emails. I was selected and the email was in Junk!!!

Also mine is in "preparation for expedition" state!
I didn't receive status notifications via email or SMS, I control orders in app AppleStore from the App. There is another way to control status? Thank you!

Did you go through the steps listed along with the tvOS beta download?

After you placed the order, they should have sent you an email that says Processing Your Order. In that at the top right there is a link that doubles as your order number. Clicking that should take you to the status page.

Mine is still showing preparing for shipment. It's been that way since about noon yesterday. I wonder why some people are getting theirs today and some that were purchased 2 days ago now haven't shipped yet. This shipping stuff always has me scratching my head. 😕