iOS9 Text notification feature, I get nil value in responseInfo in app delegate

I am trying to update my app with new "text reply" action added in iOS9. I updated my code as per instruction in WWDC15 videos/documents andhttp://fancypixel.github.io/blog/2015/06/11/ios9-notifications-and-text-input/.

I am able to get reply button and text box in my notification on IOS9 beta 5. After typing the message the app delegate

(void)application:(UIApplication *)application handleActionWithIdentifier:(nullable NSString *)identifier forRemoteNotification:(NSDictionary *)userInfo withResponseInfo:(NSDictionary *)responseInfo completionHandler:(void(^)())completionHandler{

i implemented also gets called. But "responseInfo" is coming null and i am unable to get the text.The "identifier" clearly shows "TEXT_ACTION". "category" in user info shows as 'reply'. The only piece missing is "responseInfo". Am i missing some more setting in order to receive the test i typed.

Replies

I had the same problem, and I "fixed" it by specifying that it should perform the action in the background. I had intended it to have this behavior anyway so that was good for me. Hope that helps.