Anyone able to submit iOS 9 apps yet?

Get errors when trying to submit an iOS 9 (built with XCode 7 GM) app in iTunes Connect.

Replies

I got no errors, but the build I submitted just says "created" for the last 20 minutes.

I am having the same problem I did with the last build of xcode. I get invalid binary error and the follow email from Apple.

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "BuzzMinder". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Swift Support - The bundle contains an invalid implementation of Swift. The app may have been built or signed with non-compliant or pre-release tools. Visit developer.apple.com for more information.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

How on earth am I supposed to do final testing ?! I have been trying to test since the 2nd.

I'm seeing this error with Xcode 7 GM:

"Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in MYAPP.app/MYAPP is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

The app's Info.plist file must contain a valid value for the MinimumOSVersion key. For more information, see the Information Information Property List Key Reference.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in MYAPP.app/PlugIns/MYAPP_EXT.appex/MYAPP_EXT is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, and iOS 8 SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software."

My deployment target is 9.0 so I am trying a submission with 8.4 if it will ever get out of processing . Ill update with the results. Is your error similar?

I see the same problem as trav07al when the deployment target is set to 8.0 using Xcode 7 GM.

I think Apple's back end isn't quite ready for the iOS 9 SDK.

Same error. Application loaded didn't complain but then I got the same email from Apple.

Same error too...

Same issue here. Unable to submit with Xcode 7 GM (running on El Capitan GM).

Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, and iOS 8 SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in mujstav.app/mujstav is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in mujstav.app/PlugIns/widget.appex/widget is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Deployment target set to 7.0. MinimumOSVersion is set to 7.0 in Info.plist (both app & extension). Removed DerivedData, build directory, ... Clean & Archive in Xcode. Nothing helps.

Yes looks like they are not ready yet to accept GM builds. In the past years they were always sending email around once they were ready to accept GM builds, since I have not gotten one, I assume it is not yet enabled.

I get the same errors about the deployment target in iTunesConnect. I guess Apple is not ready now.

You're right. How can I forgot about this email.

Apparently Apple is not allowing external testing for TestFlight betas yet either.

I submitted an app built against the GM yesterday. It sat "processing" overnight, and this morning I got the following message:

"External testing is not supported for builds that have been created with a beta version of Xcode, OS X, or iOS."

Hopefully we'll be able to get some testing in before submitting the builds for distribution. ;-)

I've been trying to upload for internal testers for over a week. Has anyone managed that ? Even if I create a blank new project and try to submit it, I get the same invalid binary error.

I can upload for internal testers now (couldn't with the last beta before GM). I get this error on submission though, so I guess we have to wait for "the email".

We were able to submit builds to iTunes Connect for internal beta testing just fine with Xcode 6.X. Now that we have upgraded our Swift project to Xcode 7 and Swift 2, we have been getting the "Invalid Swift Support" error:

Invalid Swift Support - The bundle contains an invalid implementation of Swift. The app may have been built or signed with non-compliant or pre-release tools. Visit developer.apple.com for more information.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

I did try submitting again this afternoon though, and even though nothing has changed with our archive, we are getting a new error now:

Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, libswiftAVFoundation.dylib, libswiftCoreLocation.dylib don’t match /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreLocation.dylib. Make sure the files are correct, rebuild your app, and resubmit it. Don’t apply post-processing to /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreLocation.dylib.

Based on the number of people that seem to be running into this issue, my best guess is that it's an issue with the iTunes Connect validation service. Pretty frustrating.

I have the same issue :

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftUIKit.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreImage.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftDispatch.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreLocation.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftDispatch.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftFoundation.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftCore.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, and iOS 8 SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/PlugIns/Submission Prayer Times Widget.appex/Submission Prayer Times Widget is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftFoundation.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftUIKit.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftCoreLocation.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftDarwin.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftDarwin.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Submission is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in Submission.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftCoreImage.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.