Submitting to the AppStore with Xcode 7 GM

Is apple allowing AppStore build submission with the Xcode 7 GM?

Replies

Normally yes, GM is specifically released of all app developers to be able to upload their apps with the latest SDKs etc.

But TestFlight isn't working and we can't seem to be able to beta test externally.

I built and submitted a new version of my app (written entirely in swift and with watchos1 app), but I got Invalid Binary status in itunes connect -- More specific error: "Invalid Swift Support - The bundle contains an invalid implementation of Swift. The app may have been built or signed with non-compliant or pre-release tools."

Then I wonder, is my app's problem or xcode gm's problem?

So I created a simplest app with xcode gm and submitted this simplest app to itunes connect -- The app is stuck in "Processing" status forever.

Seems to me, it's xcode gm's problem. Anyone knows when XCode 7 release will be available?

Wondering about this too. I have my first iOS app written in Swift 2.0. I've been moving the sources along through the XCode7 betas. I'm expecting sometime soon there will be a build of XCode that I can compile the app with, test it on real hardware and then release it to beta testers via the app store. Am I supposed to be able to do that with XCode 7 GM? Is there a normal release of XCode 7 coming sometime soon? Do I have to wait for that?

But NOT until you get word from Apple that they're accepting releases for the new iOS version (as they've done in the past).

Just about everyone is having issues uploading to iTunes Connect at the moment. From what I have seen, people are encoutnering one of several different error messages. Follow this thread for more info:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/17063

I managed to submit my apps last night successfully. Now waiting for review. No reported errors.