The bank account number you entered does not match the corresponding portion of your IBAN

Hi,

I'm tryng to set up the Paid Applications contract while my app is waiting review, and I keep getting the same error:

"The bank account number you entered does not match the corresponding portion of your IBAN. Remember to include any leading zeros in your bank account number, and try again."

I tried multiple accounts from two different banks, and I get the same error with all of them. I checked with my bank and I'm certain all the information is correct (including account number and iban.) The bank account has 6 digits, so I made sure to fill it as "000000123456" to achieve the 12 digits that were asked from the form.

I'm from Brazil and my account is from the bank "Banco do Brasil". I sent an e-mail already (incident #611528) but there was no answer.

Anyone else here had this problem? Any idea what is causing this?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of eduardoeq Down vote post of eduardoeq
13k views
Add a Comment

Replies

I'm from Brazil and I have the same problem too!

You already got?

Hi. I'm from Brazil. How did you solve this question?

Someone managed to solve this problem?

Hey, did you manage to solve this problem?

I am from Brazil too and keep getting the same error.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I solved. Just copy the last 12 digits of your IBAN and you are good to go.

IT'S WORKED WOW Thanks 😀

but are you recived any money to your account perfctly ?!!

hi

are you received any payment after solved this issue?!

I have the same problem and I'm from PORTUGAL

apple just stupid that's the truth

In my case it wanted to have 8 digits for the "Account number".

What worked for me was, take last 10 digits of IBAN, and cut out last two digits (so you put first 8 of ten last digits).

Como é que conseguiu resolver esta questão? cumprimentos.

Take the last 11 digit from IBAN copy them into account number
After that if it doesn't work Submit 3 times in a row it's stupid but it works.

Getting the same error with a portuguese Santander account. Anyone fixed this and can advise?

• Did you fix it? I have the same problem with Santander

Add a Comment

I had the same problem, I solved it like this: Recently my bank was bought out by another bank, I used the bank code of the new bank, and I got this error. Then I tried the bank code of the old bank, and everything worked well.

For Turkey just copy paste the last 17 digits of your IBAN.

Hi did you find a solution to this? I have the same problem with Caixa bank, all details are correct (double checked with the bank) and I still get this error message: The bank identification code you selected does not match the corresponding part of your IBAN.

So frustrating.