New Builds on iTunes Connect stuck processing in upload state?

Anyone else having trouble uploading new builds? I uploaded one and it is stuck in processing saying uploaded. I have tried uploading more builds and all of them seem to be stuck. Anyone have ideas?

Replies

Yes, having the exact same problem. Been stuck about 3 hours.

I have the same problem.

Yes, stuck for about 8 hours now on two apps. Anyone having these delays at this time and what you did to resolve it?

Cheers

Glen Low

Pixelglow Software

get.instaviz.com

See if the old trick of modding the description still works....just make any slight change, then save.

Thanks for the advice, but nope didn't work. It's now 36 hours and counting in "Processing".

same issue here. Please fix this and address the issue in this post Apple.

Same here -- two builds stuck in processing for many hours. *SIGH*

Me too. Two app archives validated and uploaded just fine from XCode, but not even showing up in the Build selector on my app pages on iTunes Connect.

I guess we'll just have to wait this one out.

FYI, at the 65th hour mark I decided to bump a build number and resubmit. The original is still stuck but the new build has succeeded, after about an hour or so.

I'm having this problem of an app stuck processing for 48 hours. Come on Apple please give us some feedback on this. What is the problem here? Will it resolve if I leave it?

I submitted a new build tonight and it has been processing for the last hour...generally a very frustrating and confusing experience! : /

This appears to be an Apple side problem for a large number of people. I have half a dozen builds, all for the same version and build number, all displaying "Processing" now for many days. Now builds are just displaying "Created" when the SSH session fails as described above.

No messages here except "Potential Loss of Keychain Access", which is a warning message that occurs every time the application identifier prefix changes.

Nothing in junk mail folders.

Have tried disabling bitcode.

My apps do not use App Thinning, and have not changed substantially since the last uploads.

Same behavior regardless of uploading through Xcode or the Application Loader.

Same behavior from multiple networks.

In the new Resource and Help section of iTunes Connect, there is this statement. I suggest every developer who is having this problem contact Apple as indicated.

Why is my build Processing and how long can it take?

Before you can use a build on iTunes Connect, it must be processed. If you’ve successfully uploaded a build and it’s in the Processing state for more than 24 hours, there may be an issue with it. To resolve the issue, contact us.

I went through many similar steps without success. This was using Xcode 7. This morning (9/29) I dug up Xcode 6, archived and submitted. The app is now in Waiting for Review status.

Same here. I tried the "tricks" uploading a new build with a different Build and Version numbers and make modifications in the description and "Save" changes again but it is still processing for the last 13 hours.

Uploaded from: xCode: 6.4

App deployment Target: 8.1

Jeepers!

I thought we were in bad shape having to wait 2+ hours (and still waiting) :-( I've noticed wait times do seem to vary over the last few weeks.

C'mon, @apple - show developers some love! Or at least have the common decency to respond to this widespread problem.

GOT IT!

I created a new Build first thing in the morning. This time I only changed: Build to 1.0 and Version to 1.0 That's it...

Uploaded it and it was available on iTunes Connect about 1h after that.

Weird...