On my app I tried to upload a version 1.49 in the pre release for beta testing. But it says processing and I am not getting that processing complete even after 3 days. Can you guys please help us?

Its been 3 days i have uploaded a version for beta testing for my internal and external testing team. But the version is not available for invites. It goes into another section named Processing. This was what happened for my version 1.49, so i went through some forums and got the info that its something the issue with the version number. Again I have uploaded the version 1.50, but its also not of good use, I am still facing that problem. Please help me on this.

Replies

Same thing happening here. One of my builds has been in "Processing" for three days, and the one uploaded yesterday is, as well. None have gotten through.

I suspected that my issue was due to iTunes Connect not properly handing On-Demand Resources well yet. I'm trying to find some assistance on it right now.

Is there anything new or different about your app? Is it iOS 9 beta? Does it use any particular new feature?

Same here, I submitted a binary with Xcode 7 GM and ODR of more than 1GB. Processing for 36 hours now. My beta builds never went through, stuck in processing for weeks. I contacted ITC, they haven't gotten back to me yet.

I've filded a bug, you should too: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/17347

Ok, I just did that. I will also call ITC during business hours. Will report back. This problem is really troublesome, I am afraid we won't make it for the iOS 9 release on 16th.

Yeah impossible to have our apps ready - zero testing so far (not every company has 20 internal employees - most of us are indie developers) and TestFlight isn't making it easier to test with all the week long 'Processing' delays.

I've been having a number of Testflight submissions recently sitting in processing. I contacted Apple and they claimed Processing could "take up to 24 hours". Like, what? How on earth can any automated processing system take that long? What are they doing to it? Are they just swamped?

Anyhow, I suspect the system at Apple's end is simply getting 'stuck'. Increment the build number, rearchive and resubmit. Processing complete on the new build within the hour. The old builds? Still processing. Which the system is probably intelligent enough (?) to not bother processing once a newer build has been accepted. Something's buggy at Apple's end, and as it stands that means it really isn't acceptable as a testing platform when you're in the final stages of preparing an app for release. It's a shame, as when it works it's much nicer than what went before.

I tried this, I have currently 10 binaries in processing, longest one 4 weeks. Gold Master builds 48 hours. TestFlight is a bummer, but I want to ship! Anyway currently on hold with Developer Relations, hope they can figure it out.

Same here, I uploaded 2 builds on IOS with the GM Seed. One of them got through today. I agreed to the new contracts today, don't know if it has something to do with.

Happening again to me...

Happening to me too. Got three builds stuck from various dates over the last month. no response from ITC support.

This happened to me, so I just incremented the build number and uploaded a new build. The newer build processed in 10 minutes, and the old one eventually finished processing 5 days later...

Same problem here.

Waited several hours, then incremented build number and uploaded. Waited several hours then incremented version and uploaded.

All three builds still say "Processing" and there is not even a way to discard the unwanted builds.

No estimate for how long it will take, and no helpful messages on the cause or how to resolve the problem.

The slow, unpredictable processing time for internal testing distribution where no App Store validation is needed or desired makes TestFlight a poor tool for internal development.

The frustration at not even being able to distribute a build internally leaves a sour impersonal corporate taste at the end of a programming session.

Same here, 3 builds in processing status and no indication of when this process will complete. Can someone please let us know what is happening?

Same here. Builds submitted yesterday just sitting in "Processing" - very frustrating.

Our builds are also stuck in Processing...

One from Sep 21 and one from Sep 22.