The review of your app is taking longer than expected

Hello,

The review of your app is taking longer than expected. Once we have completed our review, we will notify you via Resolution Center.

If you would like to inquire about the status of this review, you may file a request via the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

Best regards,

App Store Review

I just wanna know the detail reason, and how can I do next ?

Accepted Reply

Any News Guys ??? 😟

Replies

I’ve uploaded a new app and an update to another app over the last few days and have the exact same message. Apps show as rejected then a link to review issue and then I get the: Hello, The review of your app is taking longer than expected. Once we have completed our review, we will notify you via Resolution Center.

Maybe Apple has noticed the very long reviews delays (sometimes) and decided to give minimal feedback to developers ?

In anycase there is very little you can do but wait for their next message.

Have you any update from the review team about your app?

not yet, just like a lead balloon

Apple Did Not Replay You Any Messaage.

i wait for 1 week but apple not replay. so i contact Apple Developer Contact Us.
And After 2 Days See Magic Apple Replay on My App and Says Your Account Terminate. ***

Apple are you MAD ?????

It sounds terrible

I've received the same message. Tried uploading a new binary and received the same message again. At most my reviews would take an hour. And its literally just bug fixes.

• The same situation with me, what is the finally result?

Add a Comment

I also got this 😟 Has anyone got it resolved?

I had the same situation few weeks ago.
After few days I requested Apple support if I have to do something. The replay was "we still need additional time for review", "We appreciate your continued patience".
Finally the App has been reviewed (and approved).

I supposed that in these period with Coivd related restrictions many single developers, which are without their usual job, dedictated all their time to develop new apps at home; but for the same reason Apple reviewers are perhaps working from home with more difficulties. These two factors can have contributed to a unusual long time to review.

I'm seeing this too.

What's not obvious to me is if I need to resubmit while the app is in "Binary Rejected" state – logically that would seem to be terminal until such time as I upload a new binary, but I'm wondering if that's actually the case.

I'm not too worried about extended review times, but if nothing is going to happen until I do something then it'd be good to know that early.

Has anyone had an app that was in "Binary Rejected" moved to "Ready for Sale"?

It seems that the Apple message "Once we have completed our review ..." want to advise to wait only.
Even I was alarmed by the binary reject state, so I asked to the support if I had to do something. In my personal opinion the state should remain In Review, or change back to Waiting for Review.

Today i got the same message. I deleted ipa .now my app status is Prepare for submission.

according to my personal experience, this is very unsual. I am afraid of my account termination. I wont send any message to apple.

I now have two apps showing as Rejected, but in both cases the Resolution Center says more time is required.

If anyone from Apple is reading this – I honestly don't mind an extended review time, but it would be a much better experience if you could leave the app in Waiting on Review until such time as you can actually review it.

Hello,

the review of my application lasts almost 2 months (from 13 April). I wrote to them twice and twice received the standard answer: "We apologize for the delay. Your app is still in review but is requiring additional time. We will provide further status updates as soon as we are able."

The application is quite simple. And I even attached "User Manual for beginners".

Should it take so long? And if the reviewer has any questions or misunderstandings, then we can discuss this.

However, I wait in complete ignorance for almost 2 months and every day I explain to my future users that the application is still in review

• Hi Bro, what's your app review results? Our app have trouble as the same situation, This status has been existing 1 month, But i cant do anything because i'm afraid of terminal our apple account.

Add a Comment

Your developer account is new?

It seems this happens to new account.