WatchKit SwiftUI crash: PlatformViewRepresentableAdaptor

Hi Apple Developer forums,

I have released a standalone watchOS app on the App Store that I developed using SwiftUI. I have been keeping a close watch on my crash reports after each release; however, I repeatedly receive the following crash and I cannot quite make sense of the stack. To me it appears that it is a SwiftUI SDK level issue, which interestingly only occurs on older watchOS devices (Series 3 / 4 devices).

Here is a copy of the log:

0 SwiftUI static PlatformViewRepresentableAdaptor.platformView(for:)
1 SwiftUI PlatformViewHost.representedView.getter
2 SwiftUI PlatformViewHost.init(_:host:environment:viewPhase:)

Unfortunately, I have no further contextual information regarding the exact location of where this bug is being triggered, so it is incredibly difficult to backtrace.

From searching the internet, I found a similar crash report regarding SwiftUI on watchOS:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61253461/swiftui-sign-in-with-apple-button-crashes-the-app-when-shown-inside-navigationl

I too am making use of the WKInterfaceObjectRepresentable in my app, to display the WatchKit system volume control (WKInterfaceVolumeControl), however this is not located within any views created via a NavigationLink. Rather this is located in a separate WKHostingController that I have linked to a storyboard interface (to enable page based navigation).

If anyone could shed some more light on this issue and any potential triggers for this type of error within the SDK, I would be incredibly grateful (and likely our users on older watchOS devices too!)