ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.

I have a problem which includes a dylib inside of a framework. The app builds fine and runs fine, but when I submit it to the store, I get this message.

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "My App Test" 0.1 (17). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

I would love a more in-depth explaination of this rule/rejection from someone at Apple, or any advice from anyone who has encountered this problem

Thanks!

Joe

Accepted Reply

I have a problem which includes a dylib inside of a framework

This is not supported. Please see the Bundle Errors section of TN2435, which has this exact error message.

• For those using Visual Studio if you get this error, you can use XCode for uploading your already created Archives.

Add a Comment

Replies

>advice from anyone who has encountered this problem

...lucky you, five years of previous discussion at your finger tips: https://forums.developer.apple.com/search.jspa?q=SwiftSupport+folder

I have a problem which includes a dylib inside of a framework

This is not supported. Please see the Bundle Errors section of TN2435, which has this exact error message.

• For those using Visual Studio if you get this error, you can use XCode for uploading your already created Archives.

Add a Comment
@edford was exactly correct. I reworked it as a static library and now submission is fine