Metrics Organizer Shows No Data

My app has been available for several years, receives a rather large number of downloads, yet it still doesn't get any Metrics data in the Xcode Organizer. There's enough data to get information Crashes and Energy, but when load Metrics it tells me:

"Insufficient usage data is available to generate metrics"

I'm signed into my iTunes account on Xcode; not really sure what extra data I should provide here. Any direction would be really helpful. Thanks!

Replies

I have the same issue...
It seems there is an internal threshold that has to be passed before reports are generated.
If that is the case, it is really sad that Apple is not willing (I bet they would have the resources to do so) to provide data even for small projects. Now we have to stick to 'alternatives' like Firebase or others…
We have the same issue, and have some pretty reasonable usage. I'd like to know what the threshold is.
  • Did you find out anything about a threshold?

Add a Comment

I'm seeing a similar issue, but the weird part is that for the end of 2019-mid 2020, we had data for most of the metrics categories. Then, the data just stops. It feels almost like there was something we had to opt-in to to continue to get the metrics, but I haven't seen any mention of that anywhere.

I have a similar issue. Any conclusion for this? Does that mean the app should have many users and usages? Then this is not a good tool for debugging. Unfortunately the Energy profiling is removed from Instrument in latest Xcode. What should we do for Energy profiling?