HomeKit debugger warning: No handlers for message: HMFMessage

My app uses HomeKit to control a few accessories and it seems to work fine. But while connected to the Debugger in Xcode, I'm seeing a lot of these reports:

Date, time myApp[] [Messaging.Dispatcher] No handlers for message: HMFMessage kCharacteristicValueUpdatedNotificationKey(big key)

I believe the source of the message may be my Ecobee 3 thermostat. I use a couple switched outlets also but I don't think these warnings have occur when I interact with them.

Is there something I can do to intercept the message and eliminate the debugger warning?

I don't really care what the debugger is saying or not, but I'm suspicious that there may be a performance problem when I interact with the Ecobee, and I'm hopeful that handling the message properly might help with that. The performance problem is generally slow responsiveness and an occasional failure to respond to a temperature change.

Replies

This is not an issue with your application and should not cause performance issues.

Feedback is always welcome via Feedback Assistant if you are experiencing performance issues.
It is an issue when trying to debug our own apps though. Logs from HK should not be shown in our consoles as app developers unless relevant.
Agreed -- application logs have become very sloppy, and difficult to decipher