Problem with bundle id on two accounts

Hello, Apple Community
I tried to register app id (with Bundle id com.###, where ### - project name) for iOS application on https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/identifiers/list and have and issue.
I suppose this may be due to the fact that a project was created with this Bundle ID in the XCode, but under a different account (we have 2 accounts, mine is paid and the second one is not) and now the system does not allow me to register this Bundle ID (it's 100% not registered and not previously used for applications).
Issue text: An attribute in provided entity has invalid value An App ID with identifier 'com.###' is not available. Please enter a different string.
I contacted Apple Support but didn't receive help.
P.S.: I have access to the second account, but since it is not paid, we can’t try to register the app ID and application there, and then transfer it to mine.
Maybe someone came across this issue. I really need some help.

Replies

Did you find a solution to this problem? I am having the same issue - developed the application on a free account using a particular bundle id. I then purchased the Developer Account and now it will not let me add the same bundle id!? I have removed the debug builds from the devices (i think all of them). I also changed the bundle id of the app that's associated with the free account, but i am still seeing the error you are having. Apple support haven't really been able to help.

• Unfortunately no. The problem remains and often occurs on projects.

Add a Comment