How re-create application with Bundle id?

Hello, Apple Community
I have a some registered bundle id "com.###.dev" on my apple developer account.
Previously, it was used to create an iOS application (important: application wasn't published in appstore), recently I deleted this application.
The application was used to upload the dev/beta versions to the TestFlight.

Now there is a need to recreate the application in AppStore Connect with this bundle id.
But this Bundle id isn't available when creating the application in AppStore Connect dashboard.
I contacted Apple Support for this question and received an answer:

"I am writing to you regarding this query and some information you need to know. As you have stated you used this ID previously with an application, with that in mind you cannot reuse the ID and a new one is needed. Thank you for your understand and cooperation on this matter. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to respond to this mail."
How i can solve my problem?

Replies

>...you cannot reuse the ID and a new one is needed.

What part of Apple's reply isn't clear?

Your problem is one of comprehension, something we can't help with other than to repeat what you've already been told.

That bundleID is gone and nothing is bringing it back.

And since it was never in the store, what's the issue. There is no cost for a new one and that string isn't so important to any process that it can't be replaced. Let it go. Use it as a learning point and grow.

Make a variation of it and start over.

com.mybundleid.old becomes com.mybundleid.new