61 Replies
      Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 4:19 AM by Max108
      jweinraub Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

The past few seeds all caused my MBPr (early 2012) to freeze at the black and white progress bar around 50-66%.  After waiting each time about an hour, I forced it to reboot and it just went in, got the recovered from a crash screen, submitted logs to Apple and went on my merry way.  Now last night it is refusing to get in.  I tried holding Shift during boot, tried single user mode, but I really didn't know what I look for in why this is crashing/freezing.  I see others having similar issues too but couldn't find any solutions so I apologise in advance if this is a duplicate.

Verbose boot log:

AirPort: RSN handshake completed on en0
        Unexpected payload found for message 9, dataLen 0
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        VBoxFltDrv: version 4.3.28 r100309
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        AppleUSBMultitouchDriver::checkStatus - received Status Paclet, Payload 2: device was reinitialized
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        IOBluetoothUSBDFU::probe
        IOBluetoothUSBDFU::probe ProductID - 0x8296 FirmwareVersion - 0x0151
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        Can't get kextd port.
        **** [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- completed -- result = TRUE -- 0x2008 ****
        **** [BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- Completed (matched on Device) -- 0x2000 ****
        pci pause: SDXC
        en1: promiscuous mode enable succeeded
        en2: promiscuous mode enable succeeded
        IO80211AWDPeerManager::setAwdlOperatingMode Setting the AWDL operation mode from SUSPENDED to AUTO
        IO80211AWDPeerManager::setAwdlAutoMode Resuming AWDL
        IO80211AWDPeerManager::setAwdlOperatingMode Setting the AWDL operation mode from AUTO to SUSPENDED
        IO80211AWDPeerManager::setAwdlSuspendedMode() Suspending AWDL, enterQuietMode(true)
        IO80211AWDPeerManager::setAwdlOperatingMode Setting the AWDL operation mode from SUSPENDED to AUTO
        Can't get kextd port.

• Re: MBPr frozen after beta 6
          Max108 Level 8 Level 8 (5,800 points)

Hi,

There are still a number of avenues to explore:

• Have you tried re-installing OS X from Recovery Mode? (it won't affect your user data)

• What happens when you boot tinto Single User Mode? What did you do in that mode?

• What is the last line of the boot with verbose output before it crashes (boot holding cmd+V to find out)

• Have you already tried NVRAM and SMC resets?

In single user I moved the iCloud Account folder.  Found something on the Yosemite forum suggesting it.  It made no change so I reverted.  I did reset/clear the PRAM also to no avail.

With the verbose output I got:

Screen shot of verbose screen

It was too much to retype so I took a pic from my iPhone.

I don't know why it is still be moderated, the screen shot, so I just typed it up...

Sorry for the delay.

AirPort: RSN handshake completed on en0
                Unexpected payload found for message 9, dataLen 0
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                AppleUSBMultitouchDriver::checkStatus - received Status Paclet, Payload 2: device was reinitialized
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                IOBluetoothUSBDFU::probe
                IOBluetoothUSBDFU::probe ProductID - 0x8296 FirmwareVersion - 0x0151
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                Can't get kextd port.
                **** [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- completed -- result = TRUE -- 0x2008 ****
                **** [BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- Completed (matched on Device) -- 0x2000 ****
                pci pause: SDXC
                en1: promiscuous mode enable succeeded
                en2: promiscuous mode enable succeeded
                IO80211AWDPeerManager::setAwdlOperatingMode Setting the AWDL operation mode from AUTO to SUSPENDED
                IO80211AWDPeerManager::setAwdlSuspendedMode() Suspending AWDL, enterQuietMode(true)
                Can't get kextd port.

These forums are about to be closed (OS X 10.11 Beta Forum Closing)

I should point out that I'm not affiliated with Apple in any way, but if you would like to request personal help, please contact me on MacMax108@gmail.com

-Max

I deleted a lot of vbox stuff, but it still freezes.  jsut by examining the verbose log, id dint see anything vbox related, though just kext littered about.  how did you think it was virtualbox realted though because it seems like a kernel extension might be causing it, but i can't seem to find any vbox extensions anywhere, evenw hen using kextstat and find.    

I hope you don't mind me trying to utilise your question - the problem is that there are about 6 threads on here currently about PB 4 / DB 6 install failiures and about half of the people posting to them show evidence of having the exact issue you're having - many of them having just updated to the Public Beta that was released less than a day ago.

This thread could potentially clarify the situation for many of them and, with your Linux experience, you are in a good position to construct and test a command to find them (/remove them) from SUM.

Thinking about it now, I think the timing is accurate as to when seed 4, 5, and 6 failed on reboot as I had VB installed then and it seemed find except for updates and I didn't realise that was the cause.  I regret not bringing in my MBP today as with struggling so much yesterday and kept waiting for the moderating queue, my battery finally depleted.  But, soon as I get a chance, I will try these things out.  I appreciate your helping me!

I did this in the mounted SUM and while I did delete a lot of vbox stuff, it still freezes at 99% and the verbose looks very similar as it did before.  Hmnmm.    

If you can do that and take a picture after it has stopped then we'll know more. There's no way to post an image directly to the site so the only way is to upload to an image hoster and remover the http :// from the link (otherwise it will automatically go into moderation for many days because of the link to a non-Apple domain)

I just realised that you actually did that already because an old reply of yours (just out of moderation presumably) appeared near the top of this thread...

Yeah, it is stopping at the same point after removing all traces of Vbox.  i even manually ran the commands from the .tool file the dmg gave originally (i already erased the installer).  I deleted littlesnitch kext as well as I saw some feedback from others on it.  But, still freezes, the screen looks about the same now as it did then.

It's a good picture

I'm assuming that there's no longer any mention of VBoxFltDrv for VBoxAdpDrv?

It's also worth resetting your NVRAM after this kind of thing (and that alone has enabled some to boot into Safe Mode where they couldn't before):

NVRAM Reset:

• Shut down the computer.
                                                • Hold down Command, Option (left side), P and R keys while you switch on and continue holding them until you hear the restart sound a second time.

Thanks... I made sure I cleaned the screen beforehand lol.

Though, I did reset the nvram a few times already... This is really bizarre.

I've troubleshot these PB4 / DB6 failed-install issues with upwards of 10 people now - in all cases but one (for him, even SUM was unavailable) interpreting the kexts and removing them fixed the issue. One person had to go back to a pre-DB6 Time Machine backup to erase their VBox kexts before booting normally was unimpeded. Perhaps the same applies to you (I don't know why it should make a difference - maybe it's a question of how far the post install reboot gets before crashing...)

would removing all the kexts help since there are so many kext listed but doesn't mention which one.  the sdxc something i read said to put in a flash card into it?  the last thing i did before rebooting was attempting to import data from my camera.  it didnt mount, so i ran system update, rebooted, then it got stuck.  would that be an issue too?    

Yes, it could be. I've heard of putting a card in for a sdxc related hang - worth a shot.

The only non-system kexts I could see in the photo were the VBox ones - so I would not suggest removing any others. Did you ever install Eltima SyncMate? That's been the other culprit these last couple of days.

And just to double-check: there's no longer any mention of VBoxFltDrv for VBoxAdpDrv in Verbose?

At least not on the bottom.. I see VirtualInterface::init but that's it really, and just the pause on the sdxc still.  Then it resumes, and it just seems to stop at AWDLPeerManager::(various class functions here) for some time and eventually shows one last kext.  I will try the sd card.

VirtualInterface and AWDLPeerManager are both Apple processes.

During bootup various things are loading in parallel and so the fact that they appear close to the end is not as significant as it might seem.

However, the final kext is interesting - it prompted me to double check your photo and, right at the tippy-top, I could make out supdrvDTraceInit.

This is related to another of the VBox kexts and is one we might have missed.

Please look out for it on a current Verbose boot and let me know...

I placed an sd card... seems like the sdxc pause no longer occurs but it still stops right after the awdl part... though there is a minute or two pause before the last kext port is displayed, as before.    

And supdrvDTraceInit? I think it's the most promising lead we've got at the moment.

this is latest screen shot, with the sd card in it.

i [dot] imgur [dot] com [slash] eHuM5io [dot] jpg

in /Library/Extensions

ACS6.kext

TTOCelerityFC8.kext

ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext

ATTOExpressSASSRAID22.kext

ArcNSR.kext

CalDigtiHDProDrv.kext

HighPointIOP.kext

HighPointRR.kext

PromiseSTEX.kext

SoftRAID.kext

hp_io_enabler_compound.kext

I've looked the latest over thoroughly and, aside for the "Can't find kextd port." messages - which tend to be tell-tale sign of an incompatible kext gumming up the works - nothing I can see is cause for boot fail. It still seems some unknown kext is responsible.

As for your /Library/Extensions folder, all is good there - all native except "hp_io_enabler_compound.kext", which is benign I think.

One thing though: TTOCelerityFC8.kext should be ATTOCelerityFC8.kext, but I'm guessing that was a copy-paste error.

The following is a link to a script that does a thorough cleanout of VirtualBox.

virtualbox.org/svn/vbox/trunk/src/VBox/Installer/darwin/DiskImage/VirtualBox_Uninstall.tool

You should be able to run it by copying it out of Safari while in Recovery Mode.

Yeah I typed it very fast and didnt know I can use safari in recovery mode, since i been using SUM.

I tried to manually run the commands by copying it manually the main keypoints.  None of the kext from the for each loop resulted in naything found. 

But I ran the script it said it got rid of things but made no difference it stopped at the same point.

With nothing else to go on, I'd say your best bet is to use Recovery Mode to re-install. It will put you back to DP1 but will leave your data intact. You could attempt to install back up through to DB6 again then - there's at least a 50/50 chance that it would install successfully next time around having already removed VirtualBox. Alternatively you could wait for DB7, which I would guess will be a combo, allowing you to skip DB6 altogether.

I am reading /var/log/system.log and just see pretty much the same thing as the verbose startup.

The very last lines show

kernel[0]: Can;t get kext port.

apsd[100]: CFnetwork SSLHandshake failed (-9807)

--- last mesage repeated 1 time ---

watchdog[214]: [watchdog_daemon] @(_wd_daemon_service_thread) - service (com.apple.WindowServer) reported as non responsive.

It's useful that the system log nearly mirrors verbose boot.

I double checked all 3 processes and the service mentioned at the end of it though - I'm afraid there's nothing there to indicate what the issue is.

I still think the likelihood is that it's a kext though - you could find the first "Can't get kextd port" (of the latest boot) and post the lines in system.log that precede it (starting at the first timestamp following powerup)

I will try to mount a flash drive in recovery or single user so I can copy the entire log and read it on an external monitor.  The text is so small from the retina display and standard vi/grepping commands makes it more difficult to see.  Plus I am unable to update the locate db.  And I am so used to my colour highlighting with grep/find makes it even more hard to see anything.  Plus, the dates are all 3 Jan for some reason.  Any specific of what you want to see, like I did a tail -100 on the log.  Would you want the beginning part of that?  Or I should flush the log so I can start it fresh since by now there is a tonne of duplicated entries from doing this repeatidly. 

Interesting about the time. That itself can cause boot issues - It has progressed from 00:00 on the 1st Jan (probably 1981) to some time on the 3rd - that's how much time has gone by since the kernel time got reset with the original crash (this doesn't happen through SMC or NVRAM resets). To fix it from SUM or the Terminal in RM, type:

• date 0807162715
                                                                                                                  • (that sets the date to Aug 07, 2015, 4:27 PM - you can improve it)

See if that fixes it.

Failing that, flush the log and start fresh as you described.

okay set the date, but the log was from before, however, everything at this time was what I just did now:

sorry for copying everything but might as well go back wo what i did just now, in case something stands out and not too sure what to look for since Mac is BSD based and I am not too versed in that flavour (in fact I tried copiling GNU coreutil to make some of my shell scripts I did work better (mainly with switches)).  I just hate how it is /Users and not /home (i did make a symlink though lol)

Jan  3 22:04:46 localhost bootlog[0]: BOOT_TIME 1420340686 0
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost syslogd[48]: Configuration Notice:
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.AccountPolicyHelper" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      Those messages may not appear in standard system log files or in the ASL database.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.Accounts" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      Those messages may not appear in standard system log files or in the ASL database.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 --- last message repeated 1 time ---
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.authd" sharing output destination "/var/log/asl" with ASL Module "com.apple.asl".
                                                                                                                      Output parameters from ASL Module "com.apple.asl" override any specified in ASL Module "com.apple.authd".
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.authd" sharing output destination "/var/log/system.log" with ASL Module "com.apple.asl".
                                                                                                                      Output parameters from ASL Module "com.apple.asl" override any specified in ASL Module "com.apple.authd".
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.authd" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.authkit.osx.asl" sharing output destination "/var/log/Accounts" with ASL Module "com.apple.Accounts".
                                                                                                                      Output parameters from ASL Module "com.apple.Accounts" override any specified in ASL Module "com.apple.authkit.osx.asl".
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.authkit.osx.asl" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.awdd" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.callhistory.asl.conf" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.cloudd" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.clouddocs" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.commerce.asl" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.CoreDuetAdmissionControl" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.corespotlight" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.eventmonitor" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.family.asl" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.ical" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.icloud.fmfd" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.install" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.iokit.power" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.mail" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.mail.push_notify" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.MessageTracer" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1.internal" sharing output destination "/var/log/FindMyFriendsApp/FindMyFriendsApp.asl" with ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1".
                                                                                                                      Output parameters from ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1" override any specified in ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1.internal".
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1.internal" sharing output destination "/var/log/FindMyFriendsApp" with ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1".
                                                                                                                      Output parameters from ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1" override any specified in ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1.internal".
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.mobileme.fmf1.internal" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.networking.symptoms" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.performance" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.secinitd" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.securityd" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 --- last message repeated 7 times ---
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.server.servermgrd.log" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 --- last message repeated 5 times ---
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.serverdocs" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.servermetricsd" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                      ASL Module "com.apple.xpc.activity" claims selected messages.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Longterm timer threshold: 1000 ms
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: PMAP: PCID enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: PMAP: Supervisor Mode Execute Protection enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Darwin Kernel Version 15.0.0: Sun Jul 26 19:48:55 PDT 2015; root:xnu-3247.1.78~15/RELEASE_X86_64
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: vm_page_bootstrap: 3914692 free pages and 246844 wired pages
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: kext submap [0x<ptr> - 0x<ptr>], kernel text [0x<ptr> - 0x<ptr>]
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: zone leak detection enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: "vm_compressor_mode" is 4
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: multiq scheduler config: deep-drain 0, ceiling 47, depth limit 4, band limit 127, sanity check 0
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: standard background quantum is 2500 us
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:47 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: assertion failed: 15A244d: launchd + 176432 [D5ED0D8D-BE0B-39CE-977D-341B171148D3]: 0x1
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: WQ[lt_init]: init linktable with max:262144 elements (8388608 bytes)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: WQ[wqp_init]: init prepost table with max:262144 elements (8388608 bytes)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: mig_table_max_displ = 15
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: TSC Deadline Timer supported and enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: kdp_core zlib memory 0x7000
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=1 LocalApicId=0 Enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=2 LocalApicId=2 Enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=3 LocalApicId=4 Enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=4 LocalApicId=6 Enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=5 LocalApicId=1 Enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=6 LocalApicId=3 Enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=7 LocalApicId=5 Enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=8 LocalApicId=7 Enabled
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for AMFI
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Apple Mobile File Integrity (AMFI)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Sandbox
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Seatbelt sandbox policy (Sandbox)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Quarantine
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Quarantine policy (Quarantine)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: MAC Framework successfully initialized
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster IO buffer headers
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleCredentialManager::start called
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AssertMacros: tmpData (value: 0x0),  file: /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleCredentialManager/AppleCredentialManager-80/AppleCredentialManager/AppleCredentialManager.cpp, line: 765
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleKeyStore starting (BUILT: Jul 26 2015 19:59:57)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI: sleep states S3 S4 S5
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: pci (build 19:55:27 Jul 26 2015), flags 0xe3000, pfm64 (36 cpu) 0xf80000000, 0x80000000
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement: Turbo Ratios 889A
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement: (built 19:55:25 Jul 26 2015) initialization complete
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: 000001.385955 AppleUSBLegacyRoot@: AppleUSBLegacyRoot::init: enabling legacy matching
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: [ PCI configuration begin ]
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: console relocated to 0xf80020000
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: [ PCI configuration end, bridges 12, devices 16 ]
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm4360::init AirPortFamily_kexts-1100.23 "AirPortFamily_kexts-1100.23" Jul 26 2015 19:59:20
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm4331::init AirPortFamily_kexts-1100.23 "AirPortFamily_kexts-1100.23" Jul 26 2015 19:59:20
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleThunderboltNHIType2::setupPowerSavings - GPE based runtime power management
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IOThunderboltSwitch<0>(0x0)::listenerCallback - Thunderbolt HPD packet for route = 0x0 port = 11 unplug = 0
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: mcache: 8 CPU(s), 64 bytes CPU cache line size
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: mbinit: done [128 MB total pool size, (85/42) split]
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: rooting via boot-uuid from /chosen: 1F9002F7-C7EE-36B3-88E6-4A2DAF1814CC
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib kmod start
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: LS(4348) Little Snitch: start
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib load succeeded
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless load succeeded
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:47 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Failed to remove file or directory: name = dyld_shared_cache_x86_64, error = 1: Operation not permitted. Further logging suppressed.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient: ready
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IO80211Controller::createIOReporters 0xdeeb01f566373ae5
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: CCFlags: 0x0, CCLevel: 5 ConsoleFlags: 0x0, ConsoleLevel: -1
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: No Service found 100000265
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: configureInterests - nElements <= 0!Failed to addSubscription for group Chip subgroup Bytes Transferred driver 0xdeeb01f566373ae5 - data underrun
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IO80211ControllerMonitor::configureSubscriptions() failed to add subscriptionIO80211Controller::start _controller is 0xdeeb01f566373ae5, provider is 0xdeeb01f3e74e29e5
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.airplaydiagnostics.server): Unrecognized MachService property: ResetAtClose
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI/PRT0@0/IOAHCIDevice@0/AppleAHCIDiskDriver/IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/OWC Aura SSD Media/IOGUIDPartitionScheme/Jon@2
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: BSD root: disk0s2, major 1, minor 1
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ARPT: 1.846415: srom rev:9
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IOThunderboltSwitch<0>(0x0)::listenerCallback - Thunderbolt HPD packet for route = 0x0 port = 12 unplug = 0
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: init: error getting PHY_MODE;  using MODE_UNKNOWN
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ARPT: 1.866119: BRCM tunables:
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ARPT: 1.866734:   pullmode[1] txringsize[  256] txsendqsize[1024] reapmin[   32] reapcount[  128]
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ARPT: 1.869482: wl0: Broadcom BCM4331, vendorID[0x14e4] BAR0[0xc1900004]
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: 7.21.91 (TOB) (r573146)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: hfs: mounted Macintosh HD on device root_device
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost watchdogd[67]:  [watchdog_daemon] @(    wd_watchdog_open) - IOIteratorNext failed (kr=0)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: VM Swap Subsystem is ON
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Sandbox: launchd(1) System Policy: deny(1) file-write-flags /private/var/run/dyld_shared_cache_x86_64
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Sandbox: launchd(1) System Policy: deny(1) file-write-unlink /private/var/run/dyld_shared_cache_x86_64
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Sandbox: launchd(1) System Policy: deny(1) file-write-flags /private/var/run/dyld_shared_cache_x86_64.map
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Sandbox: launchd(1) System Policy: deny(1) file-write-unlink /private/var/run/dyld_shared_cache_x86_64.map
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Sandbox: launchd(1) System Policy: deny(1) file-write-flags /private/var/run/dyld_shared_cache_x86_64
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Sandbox: launchd(1) System Policy: deny(1) file-write-unlink /private/var/run/dyld_shared_cache_x86_64
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost watchdogd[67]:  [watchdog_daemon] @(      wd_daemon_init) - could not open connection with the kernel watchdog
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Sandbox: launchd(1) System Policy: deny(1) file-write-flags /private/var/run/dyld_shared_cache_x86_64.map
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Sandbox: launchd(1) System Policy: deny(1) file-write-unlink /private/var/run/dyld_shared_cache_x86_64.map
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.AirPlayXPCHelper): This service is defined to be constantly running and is inherently inefficient.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost watchdogd[67]:  [watchdog_daemon] @(                main) - cannot initialize the watchdog service
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost fseventsd[51]: event logs in /.fseventsd out of sync with volume.  destroying old logs. (8185 2 8195)
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost fseventsd[51]: log dir: /.fseventsd getting new uuid: 3C4ECCD9-34A3-4741-9FA9-629F32E31C7B
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.alf): The HideUntilCheckIn property is an architectural performance issue. Please transition away from it.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost hidd[109]: void __IOHIDPlugInLoadBundles(): Loaded 0 HID plugins
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.audio.coreaudiod): Unknown key for array: seatbelt-profiles
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost hidd[109]: ____IOHIDSessionScheduleAsync_block_invoke: thread_id=0x700000081000
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.auditd): Non-system service com.apple.auditd tried to claim host-special port: 9: audit control
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.auditd): The TimeOut key is no longer respected. It never did anything anyway.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost hidd[109]: HID Session async scheduling initiated.
                                                                                                                    Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost hidd[109]: HID Session async root queue running at priority 63 and schedule 2.

Part 2:

ASL Module "com.apple.securityd" claims selected messages.
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 --- last message repeated 7 times ---
                                                                        ASL Module "com.apple.server.servermgrd.log" claims selected messages.
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 --- last message repeated 5 times ---
                                                                        ASL Module "com.apple.serverdocs" claims selected messages.
                                                                        ASL Module "com.apple.servermetricsd" claims selected messages.
                                                                        ASL Module "com.apple.xpc.activity" claims selected messages.
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Longterm timer threshold: 1000 ms
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: PMAP: PCID enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: PMAP: Supervisor Mode Execute Protection enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Darwin Kernel Version 15.0.0: Sun Jul 26 19:48:55 PDT 2015; root:xnu-3247.1.78~15/RELEASE_X86_64
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: vm_page_bootstrap: 3914692 free pages and 246844 wired pages
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: kext submap [0x<ptr> - 0x<ptr>], kernel text [0x<ptr> - 0x<ptr>]
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: zone leak detection enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: "vm_compressor_mode" is 4
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: multiq scheduler config: deep-drain 0, ceiling 47, depth limit 4, band limit 127, sanity check 0
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: standard background quantum is 2500 us
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:47 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: assertion failed: 15A244d: launchd + 176432 [D5ED0D8D-BE0B-39CE-977D-341B171148D3]: 0x1
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: WQ[lt_init]: init linktable with max:262144 elements (8388608 bytes)
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: WQ[wqp_init]: init prepost table with max:262144 elements (8388608 bytes)
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: mig_table_max_displ = 15
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: TSC Deadline Timer supported and enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: kdp_core zlib memory 0x7000
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=1 LocalApicId=0 Enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=2 LocalApicId=2 Enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=3 LocalApicId=4 Enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=4 LocalApicId=6 Enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=5 LocalApicId=1 Enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=6 LocalApicId=3 Enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=7 LocalApicId=5 Enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=8 LocalApicId=7 Enabled
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for AMFI
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Apple Mobile File Integrity (AMFI)
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Sandbox
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Seatbelt sandbox policy (Sandbox)
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Quarantine
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Quarantine policy (Quarantine)
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: MAC Framework successfully initialized
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster IO buffer headers
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleCredentialManager::start called
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AssertMacros: tmpData (value: 0x0),  file: /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleCredentialManager/AppleCredentialManager-80/AppleCredentialManager/AppleCredentialManager.cpp, line: 765
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleKeyStore starting (BUILT: Jul 26 2015 19:59:57)
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI: sleep states S3 S4 S5
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: pci (build 19:55:27 Jul 26 2015), flags 0xe3000, pfm64 (36 cpu) 0xf80000000, 0x80000000
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement: Turbo Ratios 889A
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement: (built 19:55:25 Jul 26 2015) initialization complete
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: 000001.385955 AppleUSBLegacyRoot@: AppleUSBLegacyRoot::init: enabling legacy matching
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: [ PCI configuration begin ]
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: console relocated to 0xf80020000
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: [ PCI configuration end, bridges 12, devices 16 ]
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm4360::init AirPortFamily_kexts-1100.23 "AirPortFamily_kexts-1100.23" Jul 26 2015 19:59:20
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm4331::init AirPortFamily_kexts-1100.23 "AirPortFamily_kexts-1100.23" Jul 26 2015 19:59:20
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleThunderboltNHIType2::setupPowerSavings - GPE based runtime power management
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IOThunderboltSwitch<0>(0x0)::listenerCallback - Thunderbolt HPD packet for route = 0x0 port = 11 unplug = 0
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: mcache: 8 CPU(s), 64 bytes CPU cache line size
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: mbinit: done [128 MB total pool size, (85/42) split]
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: rooting via boot-uuid from /chosen: 1F9002F7-C7EE-36B3-88E6-4A2DAF1814CC
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib kmod start
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: LS(4348) Little Snitch: start
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib load succeeded
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless load succeeded
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:47 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Failed to remove file or directory: name = dyld_shared_cache_x86_64, error = 1: Operation not permitted. Further logging suppressed.
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient: ready
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IO80211Controller::createIOReporters 0xdeeb01f566373ae5
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: CCFlags: 0x0, CCLevel: 5 ConsoleFlags: 0x0, ConsoleLevel: -1
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: No Service found 100000265
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: configureInterests - nElements <= 0!Failed to addSubscription for group Chip subgroup Bytes Transferred driver 0xdeeb01f566373ae5 - data underrun
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IO80211ControllerMonitor::configureSubscriptions() failed to add subscriptionIO80211Controller::start _controller is 0xdeeb01f566373ae5, provider is 0xdeeb01f3e74e29e5
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.airplaydiagnostics.server): Unrecognized MachService property: ResetAtClose
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI/PRT0@0/IOAHCIDevice@0/AppleAHCIDiskDriver/IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/OWC Aura SSD Media/IOGUIDPartitionScheme/Jon@2
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: BSD root: disk0s2, major 1, minor 1
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ARPT: 1.846415: srom rev:9
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: IOThunderboltSwitch<0>(0x0)::listenerCallback - Thunderbolt HPD packet for route = 0x0 port = 12 unplug = 0
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: init: error getting PHY_MODE;  using MODE_UNKNOWN
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ARPT: 1.866119: BRCM tunables:
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ARPT: 1.866734:   pullmode[1] txringsize[  256] txsendqsize[1024] reapmin[   32] reapcount[  128]
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: ARPT: 1.869482: wl0: Broadcom BCM4331, vendorID[0x14e4] BAR0[0xc1900004]
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: 7.21.91 (TOB) (r573146)
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: hfs: mounted Macintosh HD on device root_device
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost watchdogd[67]:  [watchdog_daemon] @(    wd_watchdog_open) - IOIteratorNext failed (kr=0)
                                                                        Jan  3 22:04:48 localhost kernel[0]: VM Swap Subsystem is ON

part 3

Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost com.apple.usbmuxd[89]: log filter changed from 4 to 6
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost kernel[0]: en0: channel changed to 1
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost kernel[0]: en0::IO80211Interface::postMessage bssid changed
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost digest-service[151]: label: default
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost digest-service[151]: dbname: od:/Local/Default
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost digest-service[151]: mkey_file: /var/db/krb5kdc/m-key
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost digest-service[151]: acl_file: /var/db/krb5kdc/kadmind.acl
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost kernel[0]: bpfAttach len 94 dlt 163
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost kernel[0]: bpfAttach len 30 dlt 105
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost kernel[0]: bpfAttach len 52 dlt 127
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost com.apple.usbmuxd[89]: usbmuxd-358 on May 29 2015 at 22:11:53, running 64 bit
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost kernel[0]: Sandbox: launchctl(156) System Policy: deny(1) mach-priv-task-port 149
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost kernel[0]: bpfAttach len 38 dlt 192
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost configd[57]: dhcp_arp_router: en0 SSID unavailable
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 localhost configd[57]: setting hostname to "apollo"
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo digest-service[151]: digest-request: uid=0
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo apsd[87]: CGSLookupServerRootPort: Failed to look up the port for "com.apple.windowserver.active" (1102)
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo AirPlayXPCHelper[110]: 2015-01-03 10:04:49.429692 PM [AirPlayEndpointManagerMeta] metaManager_createAirPlayEndpointManager Using NAPS Endpoint Manager
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo AirPlayXPCHelper[110]: 2015-01-03 10:04:49.436031 PM [WiFiManagerCore] ### Bind to fallback "awdl0" failed: -3900/0xFFFFF0C4 kA11ParamErr
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo AirPlayXPCHelper[110]: 2015-01-03 10:04:49.436838 PM [APTransportTrafficRegistrar] APTransportTrafficRegistrar: Deregister AirPlay traffic for AWDL at MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 with target infra non critical PeerIndication=0 err=-3900
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo AirPlayXPCHelper[110]: 2015-01-03 10:04:49.436980 PM [AirPlay] trafficRegistrar_resetRegistrationInternal signalled -3900/0xFFFFF0C4 kA11ParamErr: APTransportTrafficRegistrar: reset registration failed
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo kernel[0]: IOGraphics flags 0x43
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.system): Service "com.apple.ManagedClient.startup" tried to hijack endpoint "com.apple.ManagedClient.agent" from owner: com.apple.ManagedClient
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo configd[57]: network changed
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 --- last message repeated 4 times ---
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.FileSyncAgent.PHD.isRunning): The HideUntilCheckIn property is an architectural performance issue. Please transition away from it.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo digest-service[151]: digest-request: netr probe 0
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.speech.speechsynthesisd): This key does not do anything: OnDemand
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.trustd.agent): This key does not do anything: OnDemand
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.trustd.agent): The ServiceIPC key is no longer respected. Please remove it.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent): This key does not do anything: OnDemand
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo digest-service[151]: digest-request: init request
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo secinitd[163]: UID[0]: cache loaded: /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.app-sandbox-cache.plist
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo secinitd[163]: ctkd[159]: unable to get root path for bundle of main executable: /System/Library/Frameworks/CryptoTokenKit.framework/ctkd
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo digest-service[151]: digest-request: init return domain: BUILTIN server: APOLLO indomain was: <NULL>
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 --- last message repeated 1 time ---
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo configd[57]: network changed: DNS*
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo mDNSResponder[101]: D2D_IPC: Loaded
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo mDNSResponder[101]: D2DInitialize succeeded
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 --- last message repeated 3 times ---
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.in6_unlink_ifa: IPv6 address 0x8e50040bdc532fc9 has no prefix
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.audio.DriverHelper[176]: The plug-in named AirPlay.driver requires extending the sandbox for the mach service named com.apple.coremedia.endpointmanager.xpc.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.audio.DriverHelper[176]: The plug-in named AirPlay.driver requires extending the sandbox for the mach service named com.apple.coremedia.endpoint.xpc.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.audio.DriverHelper[176]: The plug-in named AirPlay.driver requires extending the sandbox for the mach service named com.apple.coremedia.endpointstream.xpc.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 --- last message repeated 8 times ---
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.duetknowledged[52]): Could not find and/or execute program specified by service: 2: No such file or directory: /usr/libexec/duetknowledged
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.duetknowledged[52]): Service setup event to handle failure and will not launch until it fires.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo networkd[179]: main networkd-582 pid 179
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.appkit.xpc.sandboxedServiceRunner): The JoinExistingSession key is only available to Application services.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.audio.DriverHelper[176]: The plug-in named BluetoothAudioPlugIn.driver requires extending the sandbox for the IOKit user-client class IOBluetoothDeviceUserClient.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.audio.DriverHelper[176]: The plug-in named BluetoothAudioPlugIn.driver requires extending the sandbox for the mach service named com.apple.blued.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.audio.DriverHelper[176]: The plug-in named BluetoothAudioPlugIn.driver requires extending the sandbox for the mach service named com.apple.bluetoothaudiod.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo findmydeviced[180]: findmydeviced has been launched
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo findmydeviced[180]: Checking for /private/var/db/.AppleSetupDone & waiting, if it does not exist
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo findmydeviced[180]: Calling directory changed on startup
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo findmydeviced[180]: Found file being watched: .AppleSetupDone
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo findmydeviced[180]: Deinitializing watcher
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo findmydeviced[180]: Finished waiting for buddy to complete. Buddy marker found : 1
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.AGC: 3.11.31, HW version=3.2.19 [3.2.8], flags:0, features:20600
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo networkd[179]: -[NETPowerManager setupPowerPolicyTable] created power policy table from defaults with 5 timeslots
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo findmydeviced[180]: Started watching for the appearance of /private/var/db/.AppleSetupDone
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo networkd[179]: -[NETInterfaceManager updateInterfaces] nwi_state_copy() returned NULL
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo networkd[179]: __settings_changed_block_invoke networkd_privileged_copy_settings_async with NULL settings
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo UserEventAgent[47]: Captive: CNPluginHandler en0: Inactive
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.Previous shutdown cause: 3
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo kernel[0]: NVDAStartup: Official
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 --- last message repeated 10 times ---
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo hidd[109]: IOHIDService compatibility thread running at priority 63 and schedule 2.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo locationd[92]: Logging binary sensor data to /var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n00000sm00006d/C/locationdSensors.bin
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo locationd[92]: Incorrect NSStringEncoding value 0x8000100 detected. Assuming NSASCIIStringEncoding. Will stop this compatiblity mapping behavior in the near future.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.FileSyncAgent.PHD.isRunning): The HideUntilCheckIn property is an architectural performance issue. Please transition away from it.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.speech.speechsynthesisd): This key does not do anything: OnDemand
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.trustd.agent): This key does not do anything: OnDemand
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo locationd[92]: locationd was started after an unclean shutdown
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.trustd.agent): The ServiceIPC key is no longer respected. Please remove it.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent): This key does not do anything: OnDemand
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo kernel[0]: NVDAGK100HAL loaded and registered
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.appkit.xpc.sandboxedServiceRunner): The JoinExistingSession key is only available to Application services.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo systemkeychain[158]: done file: /var/run/systemkeychaincheck.done
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:49 apollo kernel[0]: PPGTT is enabled
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo locationd[92]: Location icon should now be in state 'Inactive'
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo coresymbolicationd[185]: /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.coresymbolicationd/data did not validate, resetting cache
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo writeconfig[187]: ### Error:-60007 File:/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/Admin/Admin-631/writeconfig/WriteConfigDispatch.m Line:208
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo locationd[92]: ### authenticateUsingAuthorizationSync error:Error Domain=com.apple.systemadministration.authorization Code=-60007 "(null)"
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo iconservicesagent[74]: iconservicesagent launched.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo iconservicesd[73]: iconservicesd launched.
                                                                          Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo iconservicesd[73]: Cache path: /Library/Caches/com.apple.iconservices.store

part 4/last

Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo iconservicesagent[74]: Starting service with cache path: /var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000000000000/C/com.apple.iconservices
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo coreduetd[78]: CoreData: Failed to load optimized model at path '/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDataModel.framework/Resources/CoreDuetDataModel-PR-19621179.omo'
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.appkit.xpc.sandboxedServiceRunner): The JoinExistingSession key is only available to Application services.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo wirelessproxd[84]: updateScanner - central is not powered on: 0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo diskmanagementstartup[64]: started Windows Installer Partition removal
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo diskmanagementstartup[64]: Windows Installer Partition removal: No trigger, so doing nothing
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo diskmanagementstartup[64]: finished Windows Installer Partition removal; error = 0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo awdd[192]: SeedAutoSubmitPreference is 1 via AutoSubmitPreferenceKey
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 --- last message repeated 1 time ---
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211VirtualInterface::createIOReporters p2p0 provider 0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211InterfaceMonitor::initWithServiceAndName(): Unable to get fProvider
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Unable to create IO80211InterfaceMonitor
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm4360_P2PInterface::init name <p2p0> role 1
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211VirtualInterface::init _controller is 0xdeeb01f566373ae5, provider is 0xdeeb01f3e74e29e5
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211VirtualInterface::createIOReporters p2p0 provider 0xdeeb01f566373ae5
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm4360_P2PInterface::init <p2p> role 1
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211VirtualInterface::createIOReporters awdl0 provider 0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211InterfaceMonitor::initWithServiceAndName(): Unable to get fProvider
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Unable to create IO80211InterfaceMonitor
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm4360_P2PInterface::init name <awdl0> role 4
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm4360_P2PInterface::attachToBpf name <awdl0> role 4 successful attach to bpf type 147
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo MRT[54]: Daemon finished.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo MRT[54]: Finished MRT run
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211VirtualInterface::init _controller is 0xdeeb01f566373ae5, provider is 0xdeeb01f3e74e29e5
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211VirtualInterface::createIOReporters awdl0 provider 0xdeeb01f566373ae5
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm4360_P2PInterface::init <awdl> role 4
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211Peer::createIOReporters() generated statsID 255 valid 1 FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Invalid _manager->_provider
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: No manager provider 0 or no _statsIDValid 1
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo airportd[65]: airportdProcessDLILEvent: en0 attached (up)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Setting BTCoex Profile: band:8
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Profile[0]: mode:7; desense:0; desense_level:0; chain_power_offset:0,0,0,0,
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Profile[1]: mode:7; desense:0; desense_level:0; chain_power_offset:-5,0,0,0,
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Profile[2]: mode:7; desense:1; desense_level:1; chain_power_offset:-5,0,0,0,
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Setting BTCoex Profile: band:2
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Profile[0]: mode:0; desense:0; desense_level:0; chain_power_offset:0,0,0,0,
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: Setting BTCoex Config: enable_2G:1, profile_2g:0, enable_5G:1, profile_5G:0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: awdl0: promiscuous mode enable succeededAirPort: Link Up on awdl0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::configure Dynamic country code not supported on this device
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::getVHtCapabilityIE  Unable to get vht capabilities ret 2d
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::setChannelSequenceUnconditional : Couldn't set channel sequence! coded length 16 length 64 step 3 fill ff (Discovery):
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: en0: channel changed to 1
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: awdl0: promiscuous mode disable succeeded
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: awdl0: promiscuous mode enable succeeded
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::getVHtCapabilityIE  Unable to get vht capabilities ret 2d
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo airportd[65]: _bsd_80211_event_callback: Failed to get power setting from device : err -3900
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::setAwdlOperatingMode Setting the AWDL operation mode from AUTO to SUSPENDED
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::setAwdlSuspendedMode() Suspending AWDL, enterQuietMode(true)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo kernel[0]: en0: 802.11d country code set to 'US'.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:50 apollo networkd[179]: -[NETInterfaceManager updateInterfaces] nwi_state_copy() returned NULL
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:53 apollo kernel[0]: AirPort: Link Up on en0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:53 apollo kernel[0]: en0: BSSID changed to 88:1f:a1:33:88:ed
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:53 apollo kernel[0]: en0: channel changed to 149,+1
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:53 apollo kernel[0]: en0::IO80211Interface::postMessage bssid changed
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:53 apollo kernel[0]: AirPort: RSN handshake complete on en0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:53 apollo kernel[0]: Unexpected payload found for message 9, dataLen 0
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:54 apollo networkd[179]: -[NETInterfaceManager updateInterfaces] nwi_state_copy() returned NULL
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:55 apollo sandboxd[144] ([143]): launchctl(143) System Policy: deny mach-priv-task-port
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:55 apollo sandboxd[144] ([146]): ostraceutil(146) System Policy: deny forbidden-link-priv
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:55 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:55 apollo sandboxd[144] ([112]): authd(112) deny file-write-create /private/var/db/mds/system/mdsObject.db.sb-5f294f49-P7ivpa
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:55 apollo sandboxd[144] ([112]): authd(112) deny file-write-create /private/var/db/mds/system/mdsDirectory.db.sb-5f294f49-TgEwmA
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:55 apollo sandboxd[144] ([112]): authd(112) deny file-write-create /private/var/db/mds/system/mdsObject.db.sb-5f294f49-0lRxES
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:55 apollo sandboxd[144] ([112]): authd(112) deny file-write-create /private/var/db/mds/system/mdsDirectory.db.sb-5f294f49-HjCWBd
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:55 apollo networkd[179]: -[NETInterfaceManager updateInterfaces] nwi_state_copy() returned NULL
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:56 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 --- last message repeated 5 times ---
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo kernel[0]: IOBluetoothUSBDFU::probe
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo kernel[0]: IOBluetoothUSBDFU::probe ProductID - 0x8286 FirmwareVersion - 0x0151
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo kernel[0]: **** [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- completed -- result = TRUE -- 0x1000 ****
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo kernel[0]: **** [BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- Completed (matched on Device) -- 0x1000 ****
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo kernel[0]: AppleUSBMultitouchDriver::checkStatus - received Status Packet, Payload 2: device was reinitialized
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo hidd[109]: [HID] [MT] MTSimpleHIDManager::deviceDidBootload device bootloaded
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo configd[57]: network changed: DNS* Proxy
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo UserEventAgent[47]: Captive: [CNInfoNetworkActive:1748] en0: SSID 'weinet-5G' making interface primary (protected network)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo UserEventAgent[47]: Captive: CNPluginHandler en0: Evaluating
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo configd[57]: network changed: v4(en0!:10.0.1.28) DNS+ Proxy+ SMB
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:57 apollo UserEventAgent[47]: Captive: en0: Probing 'weinet-5G'
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:59 apollo kdc[194]: label: default
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:59 apollo kdc[194]: dbname: od:/Local/Default
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:59 apollo kdc[194]: mkey_file: /var/db/krb5kdc/m-key
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:59 apollo kdc[194]: acl_file: /var/db/krb5kdc/kadmind.acl
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:59 apollo kdc[194]: WARNING Found KDC certificate (O=System Identity,CN=com.apple.kerberos.kdc)is missing the PK-INIT KDC EKU, this is bad for interoperability.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:59 apollo kdc[194]: KDC started
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:59 apollo apsd[87]: CGSLookupServerRootPort: Failed to look up the port for "com.apple.windowserver.active" (1102)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:59 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                            Jan  3 22:04:59 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: mdsFetchFilterRulesAndProbePoints failed: (268435459) (ipc/send) invalid destination port
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:00 apollo sandboxd[144]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:00 apollo sandboxd[144]: Metadata.framework [Error]: _MDAccessCopyClientPort failed retrying
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:08 apollo UserEventAgent[47]: Captive: CNPluginHandler en0: Authenticated
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:09 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:09 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: mdsCopyStoreInformation failed: (268435459) (ipc/send) invalid destination port
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:10 apollo sandboxd[144]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:10 apollo sandboxd[144]: Metadata.framework [Error]: _MDAccessCopyClientPort failed retrying
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:14 apollo kernel[0]: pci pause: SDXC
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:20 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:20 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: mdsCopyStoreAttributes failed: (268435459) (ipc/send) invalid destination port
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:20 apollo sandboxd[144]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:20 apollo sandboxd[144]: Metadata.framework [Error]: _MDAccessCopyClientPort failed retrying
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:30 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268435460) (ipc/send) timed out
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:30 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: couldn't get the client port
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:30 apollo sandboxd[144]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268435460) (ipc/send) timed out
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:30 apollo sandboxd[144]: Metadata.framework [Error]: couldn't get the client port
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:30 apollo sandboxd[144]: DebugSymbols was unable to start a spotlight query: spotlight is not responding or disabled.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]: timed out waiting for IOKit to quiesce
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]: Busy services :
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1 [2, 63234 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert [2, 60025 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/CPU0@0 [1, 59481 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/CPU0@0/AppleACPICPU [1, 59455 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/CPU0@0/AppleACPICPU/X86PlatformPlugin [!registered, !matched, 1, 59068 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0 [1, 59971 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI [3, 59947 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/MCHC@0 [1, 59456 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/P0P2@1 [1, 59467 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/P0P2@1/IOPP [1, 59461 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/P0P2@1/IOPP/GFX0@0 [1, 59461 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/P0P2@1/IOPP/GFX0@0/NVDAgl [!matched, 1, 58960 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/IGPU@2 [1, 59462 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/IOResources [1, 59811 ms]
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo kernel[0]: en1: promiscuous mode enable succeeded
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo apsd[87]: tcp_connection_destination_perform_socket_connect 5 connectx to 167.206.218.106:80@0 failed: [64] Host is down
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::setAwdlOperatingMode Setting the AWDL operation mode from SUSPENDED to AUTO
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:48 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::setAwdlAutoMode Resuming AWDL
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:49 apollo apsd[87]: CFNetwork SSLHandshake failed (-9807)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:49 apollo apsd[87]: tcp_connection_destination_perform_socket_connect 7 connectx to 167.206.218.106:80@0 failed: [64] Host is down
                                                                            Jan  3 22:05:49 apollo apsd[87]: CFNetwork SSLHandshake failed (-9807)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:06:20 --- last message repeated 7 times ---
                                                                            Jan  3 22:06:25 apollo apsd[87]: CFNetwork SSLHandshake failed (-9807)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:06:25 apollo apsd[87]: CFNetwork SSLHandshake failed (-9807)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:06:27 apollo warmd[68]: [warmctl_evt_timer_bc_activation_timeout:285] BC activation bcstop timer fired!
                                                                            Jan  3 22:06:56 apollo apsd[87]: CFNetwork SSLHandshake failed (-9807)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:06:58 --- last message repeated 1 time ---
                                                                            Jan  3 22:06:58 apollo WindowServer[198]: Server is starting up
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:03 apollo watchdogd[193]: [watchdog_daemon] @(_wd_daemon_service_thread) - service (com.apple.WindowServer) reported as unresponsive
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:03 apollo spindump[199]: CGSLookupServerRootPort: Failed to look up the port for "com.apple.windowserver.active" (1102)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:03 apollo spindump[199]: Untrusted apps are not allowed to connect to Window Server before login.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:03 apollo spindump[199]: Set a breakpoint at CGSLogError to catch errors as they are logged.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:03 apollo spindump[199]: On-demand launch of the Window Server is allowed for root user only.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:03 apollo spindump[199]: CGSLookupServerRootPort: Failed to look up the port for "com.apple.windowserver.active" (1102)
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:03 apollo spindump[199]: On-demand launch of the Window Server is allowed for root user only.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:03 apollo spindump[199]: This user is not allowed access to the window system right now.
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:06 apollo spindump[199]: Saved userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin report for WindowServer version ??? (???) to /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/WindowServer_2015-01-03-220706_apollo.userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:06 apollo spindump[199]: Removing excessive log: file:///Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/WindowServer_2015-01-03-220706_apollo.userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin
                                                                            Jan  3 22:07:06 apollo watchdogd[193]: [watchdog_daemon] @(__wd_service_report_unresponsive_block_invoke) - spindump gathered for (com.apple.WindowServer) at (/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/WindowServer_2015-01-03-220706_apollo.userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin)

Okay, I'll try to take a proper look at them tomorrow (it's just gone midnight for me). I have a rather hectic weekend ahead of me (including Monday) but I'll try to find time.

I appreciate it and apologise for dumping the entire log on you.  I really didn't mean to dump it all it seems like it can be something so simple but didn't want to just miss something important.  I thnk at the end of this I definitely owe you one!

No worries

I may a bit of time tomorrow for this. In the meantime I suggest you reinstall OS X from Recovery Mode - this will put you back on 10.11 Beta 1 but none of your user data or settings will be affected. Virtual Box will still be gone.

I suggest you remove Little Snitch (the only obvious foreign entity in your bootlog) and then update back up through to Beta 6. There's a good chance you'll have no trouble with it this time and, even if you do, you'll be no worse off than you are now.

Max.

I deleted everything LittleSnitch related I could find, though I am not 100% confident it is competely gone...but I went into Recovery and the install option wants to go back to 10.7 Lion.  Also seems it will be a new copy, and rather not go back four revisions just yet.  I guess I will keep examining extensions and see which one is causing it to freeze.

Hi again.  I've spent the last 30mins going over your logs - they're unusual - if you hadn't specified you are on an MBP,  I'd have guessed this was a Hackintosh bootlog.  Presumably this is because of the tools you have installed for the Linux work you do.  As a result, there are at least 6 entires that I can't determine the significance of.

I'm a little suspicious of "NVDAStartup" - an Nvidia kext that you must have installed at some point. Look for it in /Library/Extensions/ or System/Library/Extensions/.

Fyi, what you are referring to: that's Internet Recovery Mode - distinct from Recovery Mode. If it's being triggered when you hold only cmd+R then your Recovery Mode partition is inaccessible and it is reverting by default. Cmd+option+R is the keycombo for Internet Recovery Mode. It's purpose is to restore the version of OS X back to the one that shipped with your Mac.

If booting holding alt doesn't display a bootable "10.11 Recovery HD" drive then you can do the following to make it appear. Once you can see it, booting into it will allow you to reinstall 10.11 DP 1:

• diskutil cs list

and then

• diskutil coreStorage revert lvUUID    [where lvUUID is the last lvUUID reported by the previous Terminal command.]

Interestingly enough I really didn't install much for Linux on this other than attempting to compile coreutil which kinda failed.

I really don't recall installing any nvidia items at all.

It is a 2012 MBPr, where the specs show NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M for graphics.

I actually tried nuking the kext which I got access denied, despite being root in SUM.

However, you are also correct that it is indeed doing internet recovery despite just doing command r. 

I did recently restore from scratch using time machine but it worked fine afterwards without incident. 

the disktuil items didn't work in SUM so I will try it in "internet" recovery mode.

Did you have Clover (an opensource EFI bootloader) installed at any point?

Most of the references I mentioned above are in connection with that.

No, I really didn't change much from stock other than adding a few plists to modify a thing here and there and changing the nvram thing to disable rootless since I needed to modify something in the vim syntax highlighting colour schemes.

Most of the linux stuff I do, I ssh into other servers so I added my public/private keys in the appropiate spot.

Strange...

You can't disable rootless from NVRAM settings any more btw. - Apple removed that possibility after Beta 2. It has to be done from Recovery Mode now.

I don't know if it will work, but it might help to disable SIP (a.k.a. rootless) from Internet Recovery Mode with the following command:

• csrutil disable

Then try booting normally again.

had to run ./usr/bin/csrutil but got operation not permitted.

hmm.... maybe its time to go to timemachine and go back in time....and since i cannot execute it in recovery mode, i assume the terminal from within internet recovery, and since i cannot run in SUM...

but, i was able to rename NVDAStartup to kext.old so in theory it shouldnt be loading, right?

what are those watchdogd[pid] that says cannot connec6t, since it is constnatly respawning, i wonder if it is looping due to the respawn?

Okay.. I successfuly restore my MBPr timemachine.  I am where I was before I installed the update 6 seed.  I removed the vbox now fully from the script.  Anything else you can think of I should do prior to updating the seed again?  Should I just wait until the 7 seed comes out?  I ran as root the disktuil cs list and i got no corestorage found.  I like to get command r to do El Capitan, not Lion, so it doesnt do internet recovery.  How can I accomplis this?  At least this way, I can get that resolved, and do a full backup again incase it does fail I can easily go back and wait it out.

Also, the main reason as to why I updated and rebooted as mounting issues.  Right now it says my last Time Machine update failed.  It doesn't mount my flash drive, my external hard drive, nor my SD Card.  I ran diagnostics prior to doing anything and that old-school carbon looking interface claimed I failed 4SNS/1/40000001:DOR-0.002.  That can be DOR or D0R.. so not toally sure since the font was awful that distinguishing the letter/numeral.

A little bit of googling reveals that 4SNS/1/40000001:IDOR-0.002 - thats idor - is a sensor fault, but possibly not a serious one as someone mentioned that it went away after plugging their MBP into a power supply and running the full test again.

I can't account for the mounting issues.

What RecoveryHD volume(s) appear when you boot holding alt? If you don't see 10.11 RecoveryHD then it may be that it isn't mounting either. Run the following command to see if it is available on your drive:

• diskutil list disk0

As to whether to try for 6 now or wait for 7, it's a gamble for the reasons you are now as aware of as I am. Up to you... I'd give you a 2/3 chance of a successful update if I had to guess.

Just see

0: GUID_partition_scheme disk0

1: EFI EFI disk0s1

2: Apple_HFS Macintosh HD disk0s2

So all I see if Macintosh HD when I press option.  Are those tools safe that restore the parition?

Yep, you don't have a RecoveryHD partition there at all, which is relatively unusual.

You could try downloading the 10.11 Developer Preview (a.k.a. Beta 1) from the Purchases tab in your App Store and see if it is happy to reinstall over itself - that should give you your Recovery Mode back. You'll have to update through the betas again of course (or cross your fingers for beta 7 being a combo).

I might have to do that.  I threw the dice, and well, it froze.

But when I did the verbose boot, right before the last kext message, I was able to press enter a few times, however, when the last kext came up, I was unable to press anything, so I guess it really did screw something up.  Now vbox is definitely out the question what else can possibly be causing it?  It seems I am at square one again :-(

Seemingly, yes. There's evidently a kext trying to load but which one isn't evident from the bootlog - and it's not one we know about yet... It may be worth looking through your Applications folder and thinking which of them are likely to need kexts to function.

I'm hoping that the next beta will be a combo so that restoring a system from a point such as yours isn't quite such a chore...

Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo kernel[0]: en1: promiscuous mode enable succeeded
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::setAwdlOperatingMode Setting the AWDL operation mode from SUSPENDED to AUTO
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo UserEventAgent[47]: tcp_connection_destination_perform_socket_connect 1 connectx to 23.203.18.208:80@en0 failed: [64] Host is down
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo UserEventAgent[47]: Captive: CNPluginHandler en0: Authenticated
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo kernel[0]: IO80211AWDLPeerManager::setAwdlAutoMode Resuming AWDL
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:38:29 apollo warmd[68]: [warmctl_evt_timer_bc_activation_timeout:285] BC activation bcstop timer fired!
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:00 apollo apsd[87]: Failed to send activation record to service com.apple.ManagedClient.enroll
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:09 apollo WindowServer[195]: Server is starting up
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:14 apollo watchdogd[192]: [watchdog_daemon] @(_wd_daemon_service_thread) - service (com.apple.WindowServer) reported as unresponsive
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:14 apollo spindump[196]: CGSLookupServerRootPort: Failed to look up the port for "com.apple.windowserver.active" (1102)
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:14 apollo spindump[196]: Untrusted apps are not allowed to connect to Window Server before login.
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:14 apollo spindump[196]: Set a breakpoint at CGSLogError to catch errors as they are logged.
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:14 apollo spindump[196]: On-demand launch of the Window Server is allowed for root user only.
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:14 apollo spindump[196]: CGSLookupServerRootPort: Failed to look up the port for "com.apple.windowserver.active" (1102)
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:14 apollo spindump[196]: On-demand launch of the Window Server is allowed for root user only.
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:14 apollo spindump[196]: This user is not allowed access to the window system right now.
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:16 apollo spindump[196]: Saved userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin report for WindowServer version ??? (???) to /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/WindowServer_2015-08-10-223916_apollo.userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:16 apollo watchdogd[192]: [watchdog_daemon] @(__wd_service_report_unresponsive_block_invoke) - spindump gathered for (com.apple.WindowServer) at (/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/WindowServer_2015-08-10-223916_apollo.userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin)
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:39 apollo watchdogd[192]: [watchdog_daemon] @(_wd_daemon_service_thread) - service (com.apple.WindowServer) reported as unresponsive
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:41 apollo spindump[196]: Saved userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin report for WindowServer version ??? (???) to /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/WindowServer_2015-08-10-223941_apollo.userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:39:41 apollo watchdogd[192]: [watchdog_daemon] @(__wd_service_report_unresponsive_block_invoke) - spindump gathered for (com.apple.WindowServer) at (/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/WindowServer_2015-08-10-223941_apollo.userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin)
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:04 apollo watchdogd[192]: [watchdog_daemon] @(_wd_daemon_service_thread) - service (com.apple.WindowServer) reported as unresponsive
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:06 apollo spindump[196]: Saved userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin report for WindowServer version ??? (???) to /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/WindowServer_2015-08-10-224006_apollo.userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:06 apollo watchdogd[192]: [watchdog_daemon] @(__wd_service_report_unresponsive_block_invoke) - spindump gathered for (com.apple.WindowServer) at (/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/WindowServer_2015-08-10-224006_apollo.userspace_watchdog_timeout.spin)
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:09 apollo WindowServer[195]: Set a breakpoint at CGSLogError to catch errors as they are logged.
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:09 apollo WindowServer[195]: IOKitWaitQuiet: (iokit/common) I/O Timeout
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:09 apollo WindowServer[195]: Session 257 retained (2 references)
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:09 apollo WindowServer[195]: Session 257 released (1 references)
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:09 apollo WindowServer[195]: Session 257 retained (2 references)
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:09 apollo WindowServer[195]: **DMPROXY** (2) Found `/System/Library/CoreServices/DMProxy'. Run with arg = -AMBDuser
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:09 apollo WindowServer[195]: init_page_flip: page flip mode is on
                                                                                                                Aug 10 22:40:09 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.

Not as big as last time, but this is the log I received this time.  Not too suire but seems different sort of errors this time.

Yes, there do seem to be some differences, but that's not so unusual. The relevant entries are those beginning kernel[0] as it is this process crashing that is causing the boot to fail. Also nothing is named in the log that isn't related to Apple software, so it doesn't yield any further clues.

Though that might have been from the single user mode, this might been from before it died and a see a lot of errors listed.

Aug 10 22:37:06 apollo UserEventAgent[47]: Captive: en0: Probing 'weinet-5G'
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:07 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:08 --- last message repeated 4 times ---
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:08 apollo kernel[0]: IOBluetoothUSBDFU::probe
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:08 apollo kernel[0]: IOBluetoothUSBDFU::probe ProductID - 0x8286 FirmwareVersion - 0x0151
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:08 apollo kernel[0]: Can't get kextd port.
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:08 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:08 apollo kernel[0]: **** [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- completed -- result = TRUE -- 0x5000 ****
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:08 apollo kernel[0]: **** [BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- Completed (matched on Device) -- 0x5000 ****
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:08 apollo kernel[0]: AppleUSBMultitouchDriver::checkStatus - received Status Packet, Payload 2: device was reinitialized
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:08 apollo hidd[109]: [HID] [MT] MTSimpleHIDManager::deviceDidBootload device bootloaded
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:09 apollo apsd[87]: CGSLookupServerRootPort: Failed to look up the port for "com.apple.windowserver.active" (1102)
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:10 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:10 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: mdsFetchFilterRulesAndProbePoints failed: (268435459) (ipc/send) invalid destination port
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:10 apollo sandboxd[141]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:10 apollo sandboxd[141]: Metadata.framework [Error]: _MDAccessCopyClientPort failed retrying
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:17 apollo networkd[176]: -[NETProxyLookup url] invalid URL scheme '5223'
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:20 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:20 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: mdsCopyStoreInformation failed: (268435459) (ipc/send) invalid destination port
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:20 apollo sandboxd[141]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:20 apollo sandboxd[141]: Metadata.framework [Error]: _MDAccessCopyClientPort failed retrying
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:21 apollo kernel[0]: pci pause: SDXC
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:30 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:30 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: mdsCopyStoreAttributes failed: (268435459) (ipc/send) invalid destination port
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:30 apollo sandboxd[141]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268451843) (ipc/rcv) timed out
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:30 apollo sandboxd[141]: Metadata.framework [Error]: _MDAccessCopyClientPort failed retrying
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:40 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268435460) (ipc/send) timed out
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:40 apollo mtmfs[82]: Metadata.framework [Error]: couldn't get the client port
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:40 apollo sandboxd[141]: Metadata.framework [Error]: client check-in failed: (268435460) (ipc/send) timed out
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:40 apollo sandboxd[141]: Metadata.framework [Error]: couldn't get the client port
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:40 apollo sandboxd[141]: DebugSymbols was unable to start a spotlight query: spotlight is not responding or disabled.
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:46 apollo UserEventAgent[47]: Captive: [CaptiveHandleRedirect:1659] Timed out on en0 (weinet-5G), assuming online
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]: timed out waiting for IOKit to quiesce
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]: Busy services :
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1 [2, 67553 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert [2, 64815 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/CPU0@0 [1, 59532 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/CPU0@0/AppleACPICPU [1, 59506 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/CPU0@0/AppleACPICPU/X86PlatformPlugin [!registered, !matched, 1, 59328 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0 [1, 64767 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI [3, 64749 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/MCHC@0 [1, 59508 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/P0P2@1 [1, 59518 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/P0P2@1/IOPP [1, 59513 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/P0P2@1/IOPP/GFX0@0 [1, 59513 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/P0P2@1/IOPP/GFX0@0/NVDAgl [!matched, 1, 59476 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/IGPU@2 [1, 59515 ms]
                                                                                                                    Aug 10 22:37:59 apollo configd[57]:   MacBookPro10,1/IOResources [1, 64587 ms]

Same story as above.

ah well, i guess i will restore the timemachine.  and maybe reinstall 10.11 from the appstore and hope it gets better from there?  it is very odd that it failed again... so frustrating.  since you said you had been helping others, have they been solved?  are you seeing more reports of this elsewhere? 

About 70% have had the issue resolved after removing the kexts known to cause the hang. About 30%, like you, don't have an cause I can identify and the hope is that the next beta will help. If it doesn't, then the only way to continue with the beta might be a clean install followed by restoring just user data (documents etc.) from a backup. I'd recommend this anyway, if it's viable for people, because a clean install is almost invariably a smoother ride.

I installed an app that got rid of rootless that wasnt nvram as well.  My boss used the same tool and he is on the latest dev seed, plus he has little snitch as well, but never had vbox. 

You think I should install over it from AppStore now?  Would that at least give me the parition again?

I recently replaced the SSD drive but that was veyr recent and i did have hanging issues with the previous two seeds, yet vbosx was on both and after a cold reboot it came right up, this was the only time it didnt.

If I do a clean install, how can I get just the user data (and apps) back from time machine so it wont overwrite the OS?  Would all of my activated software come back too (Office, Adobe Suite, etc)