1 Reply
      Latest reply on May 25, 2020 3:25 PM by mortengregersen
      mortengregersen Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

My app is a iOS and MacCatalyst app. It is open source and the git repository for the app is located here: https://github.com/FluxorOrg/FluxorExplorer

Everything tried here is from the master branch.

When I (with Xcode) try to validate my app built with Catalyst for macOS with my Catalyst App Store provisioning profile and my current "Apple Distribution" certificate I get the following error:

"Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle dk.MoGee.Explorer [dk.MoGee.Explorer.pkg/Payload/FluxorExplorer.app] is invalid. [Invalid 'com.apple.application-identifier' entitlement value.] For more information, visit the macOS Developer Portal.."

I've tried building and exporting the app on Bitrise's virtual machines with the same certificate and provisioning profile. When I try to upload the built app with Transporter it gives the same error as above.

I've tried revoking all my certificates and deleting the provisioning profile on the developer portal and create it all from scratch. It gives the same error when validating

I've also tried uploading it instead of validating it in Xcode, but it gives the same error.

When building and validating with Automatic Signing everything just works, but I need to use Manual Signing, as the app needs to be build on Bitrise.

When building and validating the iOS target with Manual Signing everything works, but I need both a iOS and a MacCatalyst app.

I've tried the above with both Xcode 11.4 and 11.4.1 running on macOS 10.15.3 (19D76).

The Transporter version I tried was version 1.1.1 (1171)